vayne92
UG's Fedora Enthusiast
2,976 IQ
Do you have some kind of huge hall reverb going on, or is that just some weird quality of the recording? Either way i think if that was an effect you had on then it was too much.

From a technical sense though it was spot on so good job.
Big bang theory
UG Freak
1,559 IQ
Thanks for the watch, probably got a little trigger happy with the reverb. Its a fine line from just the right amount to too much. I've gotten better at adding just the right amount with the exception of this time, lol it's always a learNing process :-)
Jacek.W
550 IQ
One of my favourite A7X songs and solos. The playing was really good - its not an easy solo (Just a bit too much reverb as has been mentioned).
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
JboyFreshhh
430 IQ
Hey man! First off, great job on the solo. Technique and notes were spot on, and I won't repeat what everyone said about the reverb. Aside from that, great stuff, I liked the video and subscribed to your channel so when I have the chance, I'll take a look at your other videos and wait for new ones to come out!

Whenever you get the chance, could you take a look at my Breaking Benjamin cover and let me know what you think? Much appreciated bro and keep rockin' \m/

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1596241
thebends26
409 IQ
Great solo man! I really liked your tone but next time lay off the reverb a tad. Like the other comments said your technique is really good. I gave you a thumbs up on youtube! Keep it up man!

c4c? http://www.youtube.com/user/Jgomez182?feature=mhee
Check my vids
My youtube page

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Epiphone SG G-400 w/ Pearly Gates in the neck
Vox AC15
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Line 6 GX
Line 6 PODfarm 2
Big bang theory
UG Freak
1,559 IQ
Good Job bro love the tone the only thing is the auto wah kinda sounds off at some points but all together a superb cover! Great song. You killed it with that outro solo props!

@the bends I subscribed to your channel, subscribe to mine
thebends26
409 IQ
Just subscribed, thanks for the sub!
Check my vids
My youtube page

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Epiphone SG G-400 w/ Pearly Gates in the neck
Vox AC15
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Line 6 GX
Line 6 PODfarm 2