I think I pulled it. It's been like for an hour. I took a few Ibuprofens but that did nothing, so I delved into my moms cough syrup. I am pretty high but the pain is there still. I think it's a knot or something. What should I do?
Chiropractor/quit bitching
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Drink semen
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That's what you get for fapping too much.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Eat a banana
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by theogonia777
That's what you get for fapping too much.

I only spanked it twice today, that can't be it
Quote by element4433
Eat a banana

Already tried that, didn't work.
I ask this without meaning any offense whatsoever. I just want to understand the rationale: If you feel immense pain in your shoulder, at what point did you think "hm, I should ask the pit".

I'm sure you have a logical reason for asking. That said, I have immense pain deep in my shoulder which I discovered last summer after not being able to make a single shot playing basketball. I was horrible. I also noticed it hurt when I shot. After that, I tried playing football. Immense pain when throwing a ball.

I don't have insurance, so I can't really afford to confirm it, but my mother tore her rotator cuff some years ago. The pain I described to her reminded her of that. Just sayin'.
Quote by Good Ol' Ramos
I ask this without meaning any offense whatsoever. I just want to understand the rationale: If you feel immense pain in your shoulder, at what point did you think "hm, I should ask the pit".

When he wanted to be an attention whore probably.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Good Ol' Ramos

I'm sure you have a logical reason for asking. That said, I have immense pain deep in my shoulder which I discovered last summer after not being able to make a single shot playing basketball. I was horrible. I also noticed it hurt when I shot. After that, I tried playing football. Immense pain when throwing a ball.

I don't have insurance, so I can't really afford to confirm it, but my mother tore her rotator cuff some years ago. The pain I described to her reminded her of that. Just sayin'.

After the ibuprofen and the cough syrup didn't work, I figured you guys might help me. It really hurts really ****ing bad.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
When he wanted to be an attention whore probably.

Well, someone has had a bad day
Quote by macashmack
I only spanked it twice today, that can't be it

Already tried that, didn't work.
Foam roll it out.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Good Ol' Ramos
Haha fair enough. I would def get it checked out, though. Rotator cuffs are nothing to **** with.

Yea if it continues into the morning I'm definitely getting it looked at, it's been on and off all day, and constant for the past few hours.
Quote by macashmack
Well, someone has had a bad day

I've actually had a wonderful day.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I've actually had a wonderful day.

but why you so mean to me then

I am still happy for you
Quote by macashmack
but why you so mean to me then

I am still happy for you

I can't stay angry at you, man. You're too nice.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Self-medicating and asking an internet forum when you should ask a doctor seems like a bad idea.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by usedillusion93
Ibuprofen for a deep muscle injury dude seriously? What you need to do is get some heroin.

I mean, honestly, you're not entirely wrong.