Hi guys, this is a song ive written over the past few days. It started with a bass riff i jammed, and i kinda evolved it from there. Its a very dark sounding song, with some pretty eery synth sounds (Well, not EERY but just dark) and some pretty evil sounding leads as well. This song is meant to have vocals, however, i couldnt sing to save my live, SO for now itll be vocalless. Id say the only thing i really dont like about it is the drum track, because tbh im not a drummer, and i really dont know that much about drum writing. But id love to hear what u guys think of it, any crit would be greatly greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot guys!

http://soundcloud.com/awesomo41894/nightmares-of-days-to-come

As always, Ill C4C,

Thanks again!

Jake P
Very good sound, overall I like the song. It flows very well and you some really good leads in there. In my opinion however the rhythm guitars sound a little too muddy and lack presence. I listened to another one of your tracks titled YYY Solo. I definitely prefer the guitar sound in that one. Anyway, good job, keep it up!
Quote by SpaceGuardian
Very good sound, overall I like the song. It flows very well and you some really good leads in there. In my opinion however the rhythm guitars sound a little too muddy and lack presence. I listened to another one of your tracks titled YYY Solo. I definitely prefer the guitar sound in that one. Anyway, good job, keep it up!

thanks man, I appreciate the crit. I agree on the tone a bit, im not very happy overall with how the song turned out tbh mix wise, but, i do like my leads. The YYY solo has a better rhythm tone imo, because, while this song was recorded with my ESP with EMGs, the YYY solo was recorded with a strat with single coils (Well, the rhythms, I THINK i may have used my esp for the leads, idk) thanks for the crit man!