Recently, my Peavey Vypyr 75W, which naturally the warranties have expired on, stopped turning on after a night of playing it at a relatively quiet level. It has blown a fuse before (I think, or at least had a similar problem) so that's a possibility, but the power cable is also unusually loose where I plug it in. It plugs in but wiggles around considerably while inside, and sort of... sticks when I go to pull it loose.
Could this be as simple as needing a new power cable, or does it sound worse than that? How much should a repair cost me? I may just sell it for parts on eBay and get another amp, but I still hold out for this one returning. If it's going to cost me an arm and a leg (which I know it would at the local shop, regardless), I might as well not even bother.
Thanks in advance!
GEAR:

Schecter V-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Special Model LP
Ruben Flores Classical
Peavey Vypyr 75
Cry Baby Wah
Check the fuse first. You may have to pull the chassis it it's not externally accessed from the rear panel. It's SS so you aren't faced with 500volts like a tube amp.

Still make sure it is unplugged from the wall before doing anything.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.