Hi,
I have been learning guitar for little more than a year and I'm self-taught. I have a ESP Ltd M-10 and a Roland Cube 15XL.
I'm now looking to change my amp and i want to experiment with effects. Can someone suggest me a good amp and a multi-fx processor for practicing at home only . My budget is $400 to $450.(20000 to 25000 INR)
Thanks
A vyper tube 60 might be what your looking for it kills two birds with one stone.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
A vyper tube 60 might be what your looking for it kills two birds with one stone.

x311.

You can get them with the sanpera II footswitch for under that amount used.

I missed the INR part. Where do you live? How much does a Peavey Vypyr 60 cost for you?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Last edited by R45VT at Apr 4, 2013,
Why are you set on a MFX and an amp specifically?
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Practicing at home only? Vypyr 60, Line 6 POD HD+good headphones or monitor speakers, or a used Valveking and a Line 6 M9/M5. It looks like you're from India, what is the used market like? Can you link us online to a guitar store so we can see whats available?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by R45VT
x311.

You can get them with the sanpera II footswitch for under that amount used.

I missed the INR part. Where do you live? How much does a Peavey Vypyr 60 cost for you?

Vypyr 60 costs roughly around $300(15000 inr)
The Vypyr is what you want. You'll have money left over for the Sanpera.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
How bout a used Marshall Class 5/Fender BJ/Peavey Classic and a Zoom G3? (or m5)
Quote by souperman08
The Vypyr is what you want. You'll have money left over for the Sanpera.

How good is G3 / G3X ZOOM ? Will it go with Vypyr 60 ?
Quote by IAmPaddy
How good is G3 / G3X ZOOM ? Will it go with Vypyr 60 ?

It would probably be overkill getting both. If you need more effects than what the Vypyr has, get a Line 6 M5.
What type of music are you playing? If it's metal, then the vypyr 60 is probably your best bet. For other styles, something else might be better.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs