Page 1 of 2
how much time do you spend chillin with your noggas

do you have a close group of friends that you stick to? are you everyones aquantance, few great friends?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I used to be in a close knit group, but everyone kind of drifted apart. I still see everybody from time to time whereas they don't see each other as much. That's what happens when people get older though.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I don't really hang out with my old friends very often anymore.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
All the time, I moved into a house at uni with 5 of my close school friends from the last 7 years. The downside is we always end up hanging out together instead of meeting new people at uni
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Im not too social, I don't make tons of new friends. Since coming to university I've made a good group of friends, but outside of that group I haven't met too many others.

Back home I have a group of buddies that I've been friends with for years. Lots of my lifelong friends I made playing hockey have drifted apart though, unfortunately.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
I have a few groups of friends who I see either at football or at weekends on nights out and stuff, 4 or 5 of them are close friends who I hang out with more often, who I've been friends with since I was a kid. Quite a lot of acquaintances who I've met on nights out or whatever as well who I see in town usually, but they aren't really friends. I'd say I'm social, I can be quiet around people I don't know well sometimes though.
Last edited by SMH07 at Apr 4, 2013,
I have no friends.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I moved out of state almost a year ago and have been pretty much keeping to myself since then. But now that I finally have my own vehicle and a steady (though shit) job/income I guess it's time to start exploring shit and meeting people.
Quote by frankv
I'm part of two pretty close group of friends. Both have their own Whatsapp group.

Yup this, one is people who live on my floor and the other one is people I just like hanging out with. Then there are others for more distant friends

I know looooooots of people but I'm only super close with 2 or 3 of them, and neither of them are people I see on a daily basis
cat
Quote by ZWH

kram på dig kompizz
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
My high school group gets together on breaks, but we have a facebook group to keep in touch too. I have a group of three or four good friends at university as well, but otherwise not much. Some people are friends with everyone or have thousands of facebook friends, I just can't stand people enough to do that.
Quote by desperatechris
Lol, Sverige er Norges bitch.

Bend over sweden!

go away scum
Not really. I used to have a group of friends that I was really close to and we used to catch up and do things nearly every weekend during high school. Now I'm lucky to see just one of them a month. I graduated three years ago and I'm really lonely now.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Half of the Pit doesn't have any real life friends. Just as I expected.

look who's talking

an asperger furry
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Half of the Pit doesn't have any real life friends. Just as I expected.

Plush dolls don..... nevermind. Way too easy..
I have a best friend, but haven't seen him in weeks, while he lives a few blocks away from me. We have this all the time, but when we see each other we still know we're best friends. No homo.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
look who's talking

an asperger furry
Yeah, whatever. I still at least have friends.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Yeah, whatever. I still at least have friends.

whatever makes you sleep at night

you remind me of

Alan Partridge.

"I probably ahve more friends than you have cows. How many cows do you have?

"I've got a hundred cows"

"yeah well I've got a hundred and four friends".
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Apr 4, 2013,
ye i got friendz
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Yup. I'm friends with quite a few people at my school. I'm really close with around 5 or 6 of them including my girlfriend and my best friend that I consider to be my brother
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Everyone I know is too busy with school, work, and getting married.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Not that much, but i am able to fake it

Edit: oh, you were talking about hanging out with friends? I thought this is about being a social person

yeah i hang out with friends. What a fucking boring question
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Last edited by adamgur96 at Apr 4, 2013,
Not really. I have a small group of friends which gets smaller every year.

I'm down to about 5 or 6 friends who I hang about with at all. 1 of them just left for the army and another for Australia for 4 months. Now of the remaining friends 1 is moneyless, the other works opposing shifts to me so none of us have any time for the others.

I'll happily chill on the interwebs all day though, never was a fan of going out as I'm a bit of an introvert who's just given up the one social practice I had, drinking.
Quote by adamgur96
Not that much, but i am able to fake it

Edit: oh, you were talking about hanging out with friends? I thought this is about being a social person

yeah i hang out with friends. What a fucking boring question

this thread is for just about general discussion about social life, you dildo

"yeah i hang out with friends" how vague is that shit
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
this thread is for just about general discussion about social life, you dildo

"yeah i hang out with friends" how vague is that shit

That may just be me being grumpy for lack of sleep, i apologise

And you make the most vague ass OP's ever, don't you call me vague
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Page 1 of 2