Hey pit!

So, I am developing a project at the University which is basically a prototype of a hologram projection. It uses the principle of Pepper's Ghost effect - which reflects an image on a reflective surface to the user. It would also have a touchscreen to control the display.

We needed to collect some data to see if it would be feasible to go on with the project, so if you could be kind, you could help us with a small survey!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NTWDK38

Thanks to all you pit monkeys for your help!

####################
#######//##\\#######
######_\\()//_######
#####/ //__\\ \#####
######| \__/ |######
####################
that was a terrible survey bro
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
The Japanese already invented technology that uses air particles to project the hologram (no reflective surface involved)...
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Quote by Burgery
that was a terrible survey bro

I guess its not the best survey of all time... But the thing is we need some open answers so we can have a better perception of your opinion.

Well, thanks anyways!

Quote by Twofly
The Japanese already invented technology that uses air particles to project the hologram (no reflective surface involved)...

Yeah, we did a bit of research and we found that. If we could we would try to do something similar, but this is just a simple prototype.

####################
#######//##\\#######
######_\\()//_######
#####/ //__\\ \#####
######| \__/ |######
####################
Last edited by New_Sunset at Apr 4, 2013,
Quote by LostLegion
Do I know you?

I guess I'm not the most active user...

####################
#######//##\\#######