So I want rabbits in my room. However, I'm obviously a guitarist. Would they be okay with it?
Rabbits prefer hip hop.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
what you really need is a new awp
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Extremely loud noised and bass exploding into their tiny tiny eardrums. Yup im sure they are fine with it.
Do you have a tube amp? Watch the rabbit jump into it and see it get cooked.

remember, what the doormouse said. feed your head.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Just gave a call to my brobunny and he said your playing is horrible and your Father smells of elderberries
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by ErikLensherr
Rabbits prefer hip hop.

Perfect first reply.

TS, surely as long as you don't crank the amp your rabbit would be fine? I presume they have more sensitive hearing, but if they cope with everyday life well enough one would presume that bedroom-level music (not 'music that can be heard all around the house') would be tolerable. If you get a rabbit, and it seems in distress when you play, just play the guitar in another room or at a lower volume/use headphones
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
go ask alice

i think she'll know
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Rabbits can have heart attacks and shock from loud noises and extreme bass frequencies so I'd say practice in another room. All of my sisters have rabbits and I practice guitar and bass in the room next over so as long as they're in another room you should be ok as long as you don't crank it.

Though the rabbits might just enjoy my playing so they stop themselves from imploding
Last edited by tukk04 at Apr 4, 2013,