Page 1 of 2
http://www.studentbeans.com/student101/a/relationships/50-ways-your-friends-really-pss-you-off4080.html

Its funny how many of these apply to some of my friends. Admittedly, I also do some of them but not often.

I need new friends.

Have you got any to add?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Apr 4, 2013,
yeah i hate when i share my wife beaters with my friends and their massive pecs blow them out
i don't know why i feel so dry
Shit in their pillows.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Absolutely none of those have every applies to any friend I've had. Then again I'm not some eurofag.
None of these apply to my friends.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Only one that applied was the one about them blurting out what you just told them in private. A female friend of mine does that sometimes.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Favourite so far is "22. When their Dad was in a band that supported the Stones in the 60s and their Mum hung out with Andy Warhol and your Dad’s idea of rock and roll is putting the Volvo into 6th gear."
I can tell I would loathe the person who wrote this. I got to about 20 and had to stop reading because I felt like I was getting more aggravated with each bullet point.

When they always make amazing food and then say it's just something they "rustled up”.

Oh, heavens! Your friend can cook and s/he is humble about it? Dear me, what a terrible person your friend is!

Edit:
When you ask them if they want the last biscuit and they take it.

Yup. I hate this person.
Last edited by archangels at Apr 4, 2013,
Every one of my housemates did at least one of those things on the list. It's kinda scary how accurate that was and probably is for the large majority of students.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Gotta be honest, the person who wrote that sounds like the biggest loser in the world

"Oh god, my friend ran a half marathon while I like to lay on the couch all day! What a douchebag!"

Quote by Eastwinn
yeah i hate when i share my wife beaters with my friends and their massive pecs blow them out

Honestly, this is the ONLY one that has ever happened to me. And only because he is like 6'5" and accidentally grabbed my t-shirt after swimming

lol, for some reason I read that whole thing as if a guy wrote it, and kept thinking that he is the biggest crybaby ever. Makes more sense that a girl wrote it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 4, 2013,
I'm that guy who takes the last piece of whatever. Everyone else is always all like "no, you have it". My friends are too nice sometimes lol.
Looks to me that if they're doing #54 they are your true friends, and if you're going to whine about it you're in fact a girl, asking them to do something but get mad when they do it. That's just hypocrite.

#49 applies to me (although I got a MacBook for my study, my phone is hardcore old) but it really doesn't piss me of at all. In fact, if I look at all these stuff it's more that you're jealous at them than that they piss you off...
Quote by soundgarden1986
My friends don't really piss me off because I don't have shitty friends

Yoooo you're in Levittown!? I'm in Bethlehem! Word.
Quote by Good Ol' Ramos
Yoooo you're in Levittown!? I'm in Bethlehem! Word.

Bethlehem is a pretty cool town
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I read about 10 and realized how ****in stupid of a list it was. I feel like all of those only apply to girls.
Quote by WCPhils
Bethlehem is a pretty cool town

Althought this'll be our first summer without Eagles training camp. I could see the university they do it at from my window.
Most of these are just about envy or jealousy. You can tell it's written by a woman, am I right, guys?...

--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
this is like ****in village voice, abhorrent excuse for an article
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
i can not relate to a single one there
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I agree.

until you post a vocaroo im gonna read all your posts in dave chapelles white people voice

actually nevermind thats perfect
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Kyleisthename
None of these apply to my friends.

same

lol jk i don't have friends
Quote by BeefWellington
Shit in their pillows.

One of my roommates has sleep apnea so he has one of those CPAP air pumpy things for when he sleeps, when he pisses me off I threaten to shit in it so when he goes to bed and turns it on it pumps poo particles into his face.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
all of these seem really petty

alot of these wont even annoy me
and who tells someone to do something and then mad at thm when they do it

im pretty sure this was written by a female because i dont think guys care this much about anything not involving getting some action
Quote by soundgarden1986
I've never been to Bethlehem proper, but I've been in Allentown loads of times for Dorney Park

Dorney is a fun time. Come to Bethlehem in August for Musikfest. You won't regret it.
Only one of those that really truly bothers me is the not replying to texts/messages thing, yet seeing them update their facebook/twatter/whatever. That shit pisses me off.
A few of them apply to me, like the thing about them receiving £1000 in Apple products for free, when i have to pay for it.

The lateness one bugs me especially. If i have to meet someone, and end up running late, i panic quite a bit, and feel really bad when i get there. I usually phone ahead to let them know that i'll be a bit late, but if someone else is late for a meetup (15 minutes or more) and they don't phone ahead, i get quite pissed off.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Burgery
until you post a vocaroo im gonna read all your posts in dave chapelles white people voice

actually nevermind thats perfect

I'm cool with that. His white people voice is hilarious.
10. When they can go weeks without waxing whereas you can grow a full beard between approx 10am-10.35am (girls).

Eh?
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
That list looks like content for another shitty meme.
We're all alright!
Cockblocking is the only real way to piss your friends off. But you wouldn't do that because they are your friends, making it irrelevant.
Quote by Lord_Doku
Cockblocking is the only real way to piss your friends off. But you wouldn't do that because they are your friends, making it irrelevant.

Depends on the norms of the friends. I have friends who when I go out with them, it's a straight up competition. If there's a pretty girl sitting there batting me an eye and I don't go at least say hi to her, it's my fault for being scared. We've done it to each other a couple of times and there's never hard feelings.

My best friend is definitely a wingman, though. He and I would never do that to each other, and if we did, there'd be some words to have.
Only things that annoyed me about ex-friends were:

1. Lending a game or a film to them and when they handed it back the disc is scratched to ****

2. Being at the meeting place on time and having to wait 30minutes or more before anybody showed up - back when I was at school and life wasn't demanding

3. Being friendly when on their own but a complete dickhead when with people

4. Not allowing me to speak and repeatedly interrupting me to the point I've hit out

5. Stealing my food!!
Page 1 of 2