Page 1 of 6
should have laid off the fatty foods
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
That really sucks
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I am so devastated, you have no idea

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by EndTheRapture51
At least he'll stop being mean to videogames now.

Boo-fucking-hoo, the man has died, show some respect.

Really upset about this, his reviews were excellent. He always seemed so passionate and knowledgeable, without being pretentious or boring. A truly inspiration man.
Quote by blake1221
That man's facial structure was intimidating.

True dat. He looked like he had already been dead for a few years.
Sail upon the open skies
RIP. This incredibly poorly-written garbage doesn't do him justice. He deserves better.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pretty broken up about this one.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Does that mean we're still not allowed to be a bit bummed out that a guy many people found very inspirational has died?
Quote by Wikiquote
''I had a colonoscopy once, and they let me watch it on TV. It was more entertaining than The Brown Bunny.''
-Review of an early version of The Brown Bunny, when it was shown at the 2003 Cannes Film Festival (4 June 2003)

After director Vincent Gallo responded to the above criticism by mocking Ebert's obesity, Ebert responded: "It is true that I am fat, but one day I will be thin, and he will still be the director of The Brown Bunny."

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Roger_Ebert
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Colgate Total
The guy was 70. He was gonna die sooner than later. He had a good run.

Yea, **** everyone who cares

Also, 70 isn't that old
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Colgate Total
The guy was 70. He was gonna die sooner than later. He had a good run.

I guess I'll stop caring then.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by BelowTheSun
Boo-fucking-hoo, the man has died, show some respect.

Really upset about this, his reviews were excellent. He always seemed so passionate and knowledgeable, without being pretentious or boring. A truly inspiration man.

Everybody dies, why should he get respect after death if I didn't respect him while he was alive?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Everybody dies, why should he get respect after death if I didn't respect him while he was alive?
Stop trying to turn a thread about somebody dying into some shit.

Post like this again and you'll be banned.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

It would be wonderfully ironic if the shittiest bio film was made about him.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
RIP friend.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Arby911

Because you suck bags of dicks all night long
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Arby911

this nigga looking for a fight
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Arby911

If you don't respect him, why the fuck would you post in a thread about his death? Seriously, grow the fuck up.
Quote by beefcake122
he was a pleb and had shit taste in movies, good riddance

What a great post.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by beefcake122

Jesus, why would you say that about yourself? Seek counseling.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Arby911

This would be perfectly fine to say after the death of a controversial dictator, but not after the death of a film critic. Now you know.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by angusfan16
What a great post.

I'm just waiting for element to ban everyone, lol

Seriously, why would you click on the thread if you hated the guy?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Why should I care about him? I didn't know him, you didn't know him, he had no impact on my life, **** him.

Quote by WCPhils
Seriously, why would you click on the thread if you hated the guy?

I didn't know this was the worship-roger-ebert thread
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122

Lol look at mini-Bon Iver over here running his mouth
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Quote by beefcake122
Why should I care about him? I didn't know him, you didn't know him, he had no impact on my life, **** him.

What's that?

Can you hear that... Whistling sound?

Sounds like...

Element's banhammer. Coming down. Hard.

If Element doesn't start banning I'm gonna look like a fool...
Quote by beefcake122

I didn't know this was the worship-roger-ebert thread

wow i bet you eat little pieces of shit for breakfast right after you attempt and fail at autofellatio
Is reverence for the dead a rule? I expressed my opinion about the guy. I didn't say anything racist, I (harshly) said that I don't like the guy.
sunbather is shit
It's not about reverance for the dead, it's about having a little fucking respect for the life of a man that many, many people found inspirational.
Quote by beefcake122
I have a small penis and i'm racist probably. Also I like to bang fat women like Adele and Chaka Khan

No worries