Poll: do you like to agree with me?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you like to agree with me?
oh yes my good lord
31 41%
i watched the bible on tv last week
9 12%
hold on im fapping
19 25%
hold on im tokin it up
16 21%
Voters: 75.
Page 1 of 2
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-marijuana-legalization-majority-support-20130404,0,2533952.story

By 52% to 45%, adult Americans back legalization, according to the survey released Thursday by the Pew Research Center. The finding marks the first time in more than four decades of Pew's polling that a majority has taken that position. As recently as a decade ago, only about one-third of American adults backed making marijuana legal.

when do i get to smoke? maybe right now!

so, pit, do, you agree or disagree that marijuana should be legal to smoke like a cigarette is?
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Apr 4, 2013,
Quote by soundgarden1986
As long as I don't have to smell it, I don't give a shit.

that is perfectly reasonable, it smells like skunks sometimes. or cat piss, iv had some fire cat piss before
that's right TS

toke toke toke it up

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't like any of the poll options. I don't like this thread.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by anvil is god
The mods need to make it so when you add people to the ignore list, it hides their threads.

hey this is breaking news to a lot of people. for weed to finally win the majority vote across the us means itl be legal to smoke soon enough.

it was either post this thread or post:

we just discovered this little guy, hes the size of your face

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-faux-synthetic-tissue-3d-printer-self-assembling-20130404,0,6286611.story

or the fact that we are printing tissue these days. last time i checked you could print word documents, but it looks like il be printing out a band in a little bit.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
that is perfectly reasonable, it smells like skunks sometimes. or cat piss, iv had some fire cat piss before

Must be shitty weed then. We don't really have to worry about it being legalized here in Canada, there's a time and place for it so as long as you aren't stupid there's nothing to worry about.
I want it legalized so I can stop hearing you r-tards complain about it
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by CodeMonk
Legalize it.
But regulate it like booze.

This.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
my neighbor is a cop and hes already called the cops on me for smoking in front of my house in my car. i shouldnt have to deal with such inconveniences nor should i have to pay yearly for a medical card. i should be able to do these things without worry or paranoia or spending extra money.

i think the smoking age and the drinking age should both be 21. cigs too, no 18 year old needs to be addicted to cigs. but being 18 makes you more likely to get addicted to them so its completely not fair.
Lets say it does get legalised. Would you go on a bus with a stoned driver? or leave your child with an affected daycare worker?

I would not.
i wouldnt go on a bus with a drunk driver either. its completely the same thing. if you take drugs you cant operate machinery or drive motor vehicles. who says we will be doing these things just because its legal.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
i wouldnt go on a bus with a drunk driver either. its completely the same thing. if you take drugs you cant operate machinery or drive motor vehicles. who says we will be doing these things just because its legal.

You just wrote that you were smoking in your car....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Våd Hamster
Lets say it does get legalised. Would you go on a bus with a stoned driver? or leave your child with an affected daycare worker?

I would not.

This happens everyday... a big handful of people around you are likely stoned, you just don't notice.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Thing is, thc (and by extension it's effects) stay in your system for much longer than alcohol.

Quote by Redsectoreh
This happens everyday... a big handful of people around you are likely stoned, you just don't notice.

Oh I notice allright.
Quote by WCPhils
I want it legalized so I can stop hearing you r-tards complain about it

Agreed.

Stoners are one of the most self-righteous and just fucking annoying sub-cultures.
Quote by soundgarden1986
As long as I don't have to smell it, I don't give a shit.

This.

And should it become legalized,
Quote by CodeMonk
Legalize it.
But regulate it like booze.

this.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by WCPhils
You just wrote that you were smoking in your car....

yeah parked in front of my house not moving or going anywhere
Quote by Våd Hamster
Thing is, thc (and by extension it's effects) stay in your system for much longer than alcohol.

Oh I notice allright.

but weed doesnt impare you as much as alcohol. i honestly have no problem with high drivers, iv never had a problem with a single person i know driving stoned except 1 dude. but you should know if you can drive or not, thats your responsibility not mine.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
yeah parked in front of my house not moving or going anywhere

Driving stoned is nothing like driving drunk.
Quote by Redsectoreh

what do you mean by that? are you implying i was so high i didnt think i was moving lol

and mcdonalds hates me. i worked easter and was covering hella people, doing hella work, making like 32 hamburgers every 45 seconds, making hella mcchicken and everything, and putting all the food together, people in line were impressed and gave me compliments, but my managers just continue to do nothing and i hate it there. minors and females are completely useless. the only people doing anything are me, this black dude, another black dude, and this mexican dude.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Thing is, thc (and by extension it's effects) stay in your system for much longer

THC has several forms and it's predominant one is not psychoactive - hence why baking treats gets you a more significant high than eating the stuff raw. Your body metabolizes psychoactive THC into non-psychoactive THC so even though it is stored in your fat reserves, it isn't affecting you when that fat breaks down.
Quote by Redsectoreh

True, but weed still worsens your reaction times. Driving while high may not be as bad as driving drunk, but I still wouldn't get in a car with someone who was driving high.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
**** white poeple
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
THC has several forms and it's predominant one is not psychoactive - hence why baking treats gets you a more significant high than eating the stuff raw.

nogga
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I feel like this thread title is the appropriate one for all of TS's threads.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by muffinduck01
True, but weed still worsens your reaction times. Driving while high may not be as bad as driving drunk, but I still wouldn't get in a car with someone who was driving high.

While I admit I'm not the most comfortable driving stoned, if anything I get more alert of my surroundings. Yet I only do this late at night when no one else is around. But I always get in cars with my buds when we are all baked but we have been doing it for years so we're all pretty used to it. I don't know man it's just us wacky Canadians.
Quote by Redsectoreh

It's still not very good.

Being stoned while being driven by somebody who is sober is incredible if you've smoked enough though.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
THC has several forms and it's predominant one is not psychoactive - hence why baking treats gets you a more significant high than eating the stuff raw. Your body metabolizes psychoactive THC into non-psychoactive THC so even though it is stored in your fat reserves, it isn't affecting you when that fat breaks down.

And yet there are still studies that show impaired cognitive and mental effects for about 2 weeks.
Quote by blake1221
How's McDonald's treating you?

LMAO

goddamn that was good

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by blake1221

Unrelated but when I briefly worked at a headshop there was a McDonalds that had a pimped out interior (flat screen tvs, nice leather seats, etc) directly beside it. That was an incredibly effective location choice on McDonalds part, have to say.
Quote by Våd Hamster
And yet there are still studies that show impaired cognitive and mental effects for about 2 weeks.

Chronic cannabis use does disrupt brain structures but nothing really debilitating and nothing that isn't fixed within two weeks of abstinence.
Quote by blake1221

lol'd
___

Quote by The_Blode
Page 1 of 2