Page 1 of 2
What's a pretty good, affordable (around 200 AUD a night) place to stay in or around the Great Barrier Reef?
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Apr 4, 2013,
Australian women are among the hottest of all white women. and I mean that.

It's between them and the Russians, tbh.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I concur.
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.
Quote by treborillusion

It's between them and the Russians, tbh.

I tend to agree with this. Not so much the Russian part though
Quote by treborillusion

That's about the smartest thing you've said in a while.

I can personally and very fortunately attest to that claim

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Now, Aussies I can get along with!

'mericans on the other hand...
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Xiaoxi
That's about the smartest thing you've said in a while.

I can personally and very fortunately attest to that claim

I remember seeing a picture of your Australian girlfriend. She isn't hot.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Oh snap!
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by theogonia777
I remember seeing a picture of your Australian girlfriend. She isn't hot.

The irony here is astounding

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
, , shame theogonia.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Xiaoxi
The irony here is astounding

I could probably get more straight guys and definitely way more lesbians.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
If you just bring a pillow you can sleep out in the outback for free with all the spooiders and Barbies.
Quote by theogonia777
I could probably get more straight guys and definitely way more lesbians.

lol

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by blake1221
It wasn't even worth a response.

It's all good nig.

Quote by Dreadnought
So like, yeah... vacation spots.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Dreadnought

Might be worth messaging Obsceneairwaves about. Your thread's ****ed at this point.
Dread go to Hotelclub (google it) and search for places within your price range.

Easiest way to do it and you get reviews and stuff on there too.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Anyway -- I know 1 Australian from Melbourne who does't upset the trend of sexy Australian women. She is hot, and white.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Have you tried www.airbnb.com?

Also Australian hostels (YHA) are pretty decent and cheap. I was surprised how clean and modern and effecient they were. There are 2-people rooms.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Dreadnought

I tried

Also you'll want to check with any that you look at whether they've got storm/flood damage. QLD has been royally screwed with floods and tropical storms this summer so worth double checking everything
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
I tried

Also you'll want to check with any that you look at whether they've got storm/flood damage. QLD has been royally screwed with floods and tropical storms this summer so worth double checking everything

Ah good advice
My God, it's full of stars!
Two hundred dollarydoos?!?!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Two hundred dollarydoos?!?!

The same that are worth more than your dollars

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
The same that are worth more than your dollars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA4XT07Hg2I
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Oh sweet this thread is pretty cool. I'm going to RMIT in Melbourne next February. Anyone from there know what RMIT village is like? What is there to do for a student that is going to drop about CAD $16 000.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Oh sweet this thread is pretty cool. I'm going to RMIT in Melbourne next February. Anyone from there know what RMIT village is like? What is there to do for a student that is going to drop about CAD $16 000.

It's alright. It's pretty much right next to the city centre which is pretty cool. There's loads to do, but my first suggestion would be get a job, because it all costs a bomb.

Also I'm obliged as a UniMelb student to say lol RMIT

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I don't think I can get a job because I'm on exchange and I can't even get an interview here in Canada. Is there something wrong with RMIT or is it just a rivalry thing? Are the girls really as good looking people say they are? The Australian exchange students here are koo.
How much is a pint? For price reference.
Does water really spin counter clockwise?
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Are the girls really as good looking people say they are? The Australian exchange students here are koo.

There's attractive girls and there's ugly girls, just like everywhere.

A pint is different everywhere you go and different for every beer, but you're looking at no less than $6 for the cheap shit.

The water thing is a myth.
I'm from the land up over.

If I ever make it to Australia, I'm going to say that.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Are the girls really as good looking people say they are?

Don't listen to butt rayge, australia is ****ing stacked. it's it's one saving grace.
To root Hussy. That's Australian right?
Quote by laid-to-waste
Root in the ute.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I don't think I can get a job because I'm on exchange and I can't even get an interview here in Canada. Is there something wrong with RMIT or is it just a rivalry thing? Are the girls really as good looking people say they are? The Australian exchange students here are koo.

It's worth looking into. Cost of living is very high here. Nah there's nothing wrong with it, Uni of Melbourne is #1 in Oz so it's nothing more than rivalry. Kids that go to RMIT are stereotyped as either "The creative type" or stupid.

Like anywhere the girls are a mixed bag. If you like South East Asians you're in luck because there's plenty of them about. But yea, there's hot girls, very hot girls and disgusting girls and plain girls.
In Melbourne? $7-15 depending on what you order, where you get it from and what time of day it is.
That's entirely down to the shape of the sink/toilet, so yes. And no.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Remember to look out for koala bears
and platypus, them cunts don't **** around
Page 1 of 2