Poll: Do they creep you out?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do they creep you out?
I know that feel bro
20 29%
Nah, never felt that feel bro
17 24%
Why don't you have a seat right durr?
10 14%
You're a wizard, Harry.
23 33%
Voters: 70.
Page 1 of 2
As a guy?

I find little kids are funny because of the weird kid-logic stuff they come out with and they are easy to entertain but I'm shit scared if they approach me because I feel like people might judge me as a pedo. If it's a bunch of kids it's not so bad, but if it's one or two my mind goes all like "FUUUUCK where is there another adult, I don't wanna be seen with a kid or two, someone's gonna call me a pedophile or some shit." I almost wanna physically push kids away if they get too close.

Anyone else feel like this? I don't feel like that in southern Europe but in the north I always feel like guys get branded pedophiles in 0.3 seconds.
I hate walking around stores and annoying little shits running all over the place. If one crashes into me I could face a potential lawsuit if the little shit falls over and breaks an arm or something.
Last edited by MrDo0m at Apr 4, 2013,
That's no biggie.

When interacting with children, just make sure to inform everyone around you that you aren't a pedophile, preferably by screaming, "I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE!" or by handing out pamphlets (detailing your lack of pedophile status) that you should have handy at all times.

Then play/talk with them as normal. No one will think your weird if you do this. Do it.
yeah little kids can get annoying

But you gotta fuck something
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Shawn1379
That's no biggie.

When interacting with children, just make sure to inform everyone around you that you aren't a pedophile, preferably by screaming, "I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE!" or by handing out pamphlets (detailing your lack of pedophile status) that you should have handy at all times.

Then play/talk with them as normal. No one will think your weird if you do this. Do it.

*Boots up pamphlet making software*
What kind of bitchass shit is this
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Like women?

I was talking more about 8 year old boys, you misogynist pig
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Their parents/carers are usually close by and I can't imagine a situation you would be in that has you around children by yourself. Unless you're hanging out around playgrounds and nurseries for some mysterious reason.

I used to be afraid of hurting them but after doing baby clinics and various jobs at children's centres, I found you can just treat them like cattle and nobody minds at all.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Sorry you feel that way. But I think as long as you don't have a creepy vibe, you're fine.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by theguitarist
Their parents/carers are usually close by and I can't imagine a situation you would be in that has you around children by yourself. Unless you're hanging out around playgrounds and nurseries for some mysterious reason.

I used to be afraid of hurting them but after doing baby clinics and various jobs at children's centres, I found you can just treat them like cattle and nobody minds at all.

They all be frontin' me like, "Yo Dr. Philz, why you be all giving kids candy?" and shit. And I'm all like "Damn yo, I just have too much candy is all fool."
Quote by adamgur96
I was talking more about 8 year old boys, you misogynist pig

But I'm not into 8 year old kids, you diddling pedo'!

Quote by Philip_pepper
They all be frontin' me like, "Yo Dr. Philz, why you be all giving kids candy?" and shit. And I'm all like "Damn yo, I just have too much candy is all fool."

Please stop trying to be gangsta; you suck at it.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 4, 2013,
You already feel guilty about being a pedo just by being in the vicinity of a lone child? Sounds like a pedophile to me. Pedo.

Quote by whywefight
See that's why you have to skip the foreplay and **** as quickly as possible

But foreplay is the best part
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
But I'm not into 8 year old kids, you diddling pedo'!

You're missing out, bro
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
This attitude is not surprising to me. That's what happens when you live in a tattle-tale, surveillance society.
Quote by whywefight
Don't knock it til you try it

Literally
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Quote by adamgur96
You're missing out, bro

Well, I'm not really into cries of pain because my penis ruptured a little boy's asshole.
wow, i thought this would be about how some poorly raised kid came up to you and randomly punched you or something.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Well, I'm not really into cries of pain because my penis ruptured a little boy's asshole.

Stop being stopped such a prude, Sam

Also this

Quote by whywefight
cries of pain and cries of love are one and the same
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
wow, i thought this would be about how some poorly raised kid came up to you and randomly punched you or something.

Somehow it would still come down to people talking about pedophiles.
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE

They still do that. You just have to take it on the chin

and give it them on the chin
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
God no. When kids come near me I try to tell them a joke or someshit. The parents are shitty anyway for letting them come near a stranger, so anyone who thinks anything can jump off a cliff.

Weird mindset you have there though. Just dont grab their hand and ask them to go hoppity hop on your street junction.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Nah. I'm never quite sure how to interact with younger kids, like when I see them looking at me, I smile or wave, but then I'm like "well **** I'm not going to keep doing this for the whole train ride", then I feel bad for ignoring them.

Teenage girls are definitely the worst though. I'm short-sighted, so if I'm not wearing my glasses, I often won't realise they're well under-age until they're within a few feet of me. :/
Quote by gabcd86
Nah. I'm never quite sure how to interact with younger kids, like when I see them looking at me, I smile or wave, but then I'm like "well **** I'm not going to keep doing this for the whole train ride", then I feel bad for ignoring them.

Teenage girls are definitely the worst though. I'm short-sighted, so if I'm not wearing my glasses, I often won't realise they're well under-age until they're within a few feet of me. :/

Those damn prosti-tots!
Sam, just because you're not into 8 year olds doesn't make it sick to be so, or that the people that are are diddlin pedophiles.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I am not scared of kids, but i am completely awkward around them, because i have no idea how to entertain them. I know some people who are just naturally good with kids, but when i am expected to entertain them, i just kind of go "ermm umm. Hi." and have no idea what to do. Even when my cousin came to visit when she was a toddler (she is about 10 years younger than me), i just had no idea what to say.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Page 1 of 2