Page 1 of 2
I got one. One time I got so high with my friends while watching my cousin's 2 year old son, we left him in the car for a few hours. When we got inside the mall we kept wondering where he was lol.
I'll give you the gist of one cuz i'm too lazy to type it all out

One time i got stoned with friends with hash brownies, and we were at our friend's house which was poor and didn't have any food that we were allowed to eat

When munchies struck the only thing to eat was the hash brownies, and a vicious cycle begun lol

Then we just went on a huge adventure to get food, which you can make up if you want because i'm too lazy to type it all.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
One time I got high on Morphine. Then I realized I was allergic. Damn doctors.
I've seen Pineapple Express but don't remember a single bit

And from the looks of it, I was fortunate
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
There was a moth in our smoke room and everyone was trying to catch it. I just put my hand up in the air and it immediately landed right in my palm, so I just gracefully closed my hand around it. I let it outside and nobody said anything, then one guy said "that was amazing" and we all laughed
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by bifteksupernova
There was a moth in our smoke room and everyone was trying to catch it. I just put my hand up in the air and it immediately landed right in my palm, so I just gracefully closed my hand around it. I let it outside and nobody said anything, then one guy said "that was amazing" and we all laughed
I laughed
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
Only time I got high was from the morphine after I had surgery

holy shit morphine is good, no wonder people get addicted

I want some more of that shit so bad, and I only had it for a small amount of time
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Not too long ago a few friends and I had a go with some hash brownies.

We were already near drunk when we ate them, and we had just loaded up a new world on Minecraft. Details for the night are pretty fuzzy but when I loaded up the world the next morning everything was blown up and there was a giant hole all the way to bedrock in one area of the map

Good times
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by stratman_13
Not too long ago a few friends and I had a go with some hash brownies.

We were already near drunk when we ate them, and we had just loaded up a new world on Minecraft. Details for the night are pretty fuzzy but when I loaded up the world the next morning everything was blown up and there was a giant hole all the way to bedrock in one area of the map

Good times

This sounds like everyone's first day on Minecraft.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
This sounds like everyone's first day on Minecraft.

I built a giant castle the first time I played Minecraft.

Well okay it was less of a castle and more of an underground fortress, but either way

EDIT: Come to actually think of it I don't think I've ever built a home that was above ground...

Underground is where the party is
--

--
Quote by Nick92Slayer
I've seen Pineapple Express but don't remember a single bit

And from the looks of it, I was fortunate

Replace "Pineapple Express" with "Black Dynamite" and "fortunate" with "unfortunate."

But I think I was actually drunk. Probably both.

I have a ton of absurd stories about my life, many of which involve marijuana and other intoxicants. The problem is I can't just recall them for the sake of telling a story. Something has to remind me of the story...so yeah, sorry guys. Uncle snipelfritz would love to regale you with his tales of debauchery, but all of said incidents have left him just a bit scatterbrained.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by stratman_13
I built a giant castle the first time I played Minecraft.

Well okay it was less of a castle and more of an underground fortress, but either way

EDIT: Come to actually think of it I don't think I've ever built a home that was above ground...

Underground is where the party is

I had one world where I built places everywhere. I started on a seaside and made a quaint, yet derpy, house along with some more houses on the side for decoration. After that I grew a ton of trees and made a lumber mill and decided to go a distance a way and make roads and a big, plain castle which was connected to another seaside that had a big wizards tower. I finally came back to my original house and decided to go out into the water and create a levitating sky-fortress with trees on top.

Sky stuff is the best stuff, dood.
I need to build my sky-ship eventually, thank you for reminding me
--

--
My friend's bedroom was high up, like the 3rd storey of an old building and his window overlooked a pub and a takeaway and some drunk guy walked past eating a takeaway and my friend threw an egg out of the window and it landed in the guy's food.
Quote by Benny Blanco
My friend's bedroom was high up, like the 3rd storey of an old building and his window overlooked a pub and a takeaway and some drunk guy walked past eating a takeaway and my friend threw an egg out of the window and it landed in the guy's food.

Was the dude super skinny? Then it would've been perfect, like "Hey! Get some protein mutha****a!"
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

That's how I look stoned. True story.

Picture proof or not true story.
Quote by Nero Galon
Picture proof or not true story.

(Shamelessy stolen from Sam's Instagram page)
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
i foresee this thread being good
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by JayT44

(Shamelessy stolen from Sam's Instagram page)

That dirty *****!
I took shrooms with a buddy on my way home from school once. When dinner time rolled around, I thought I was the smoothest mother****er around and that my parents had no clue. Meanwhile I moved the pot of beans from the table to my lap and was scooping them into my mouth, mid-conversation, with my hand.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Friends and I get high.

My friend, R, ends up laying down on the ground unable to move because "gravity" is pulling him down. While he's there he starts grabbing at my legs yelling "Save me! Nick, I can't move!". About 5 minutes after this starts he exclaims, "Oh no, gravity is changing!" and then proceeds to roll up the couch over our other friends and attempts to roll up the wall
My friend brought his new girlfriend home to meet his parents.
The bitch was so nervous they decided to get nicely stoned before they went.
After a relaxing dinner in the conservatory/sun room she excused herself and headed for the bathroom.
The trouble started when she tried to flush and a floater the size of the titanic appeared.
Panic set in, so she decided she'd wrap it in toilet paper and throw it out the window and later move it to the bin.
When she came back to the sun room she was shocked to see horror on everybody's face.
The bathroom was directly over the sun room and there, on the glass roof, sat the unsinkable titanic.
Last edited by kertets at Apr 5, 2013,
What happened to the muslim smoking pot in the mosque?

He got stoned

Now for a story:

High school - lunch time
Time to get high and then go to art class!!!
Proceed to get high and then went to the cafeteria, bought a poutine and a coke.
When I get to art class, the normally cool teacher that let me eat in class before, suddenly grabs my food and chucks it the garbage!!!

So as payback, for our final project where we had to depict a global issue in a painting, I picked wasting food, and painted a picture of my poutine and coke flying into the garbage can.

I got decent marks for it lol
Quote by kertets
the unsinkable titanic.

lol

Another story, this didn't happen to me tho. Guy had taken some mushrooms at a party and ended up at MacDonalds by himself after. He was playing with his big mac for a while and the staff could tell he was on something so called the police. So the cops come and they start questioning him, and he converses with the cops through his big mac, opening the buns like a mouth. I can only imagine how funny it would have been to see
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by kertets
My friend brought his new girlfriend home to meet his parents.
The bitch was so nervous they decided to get nicely stoned before they went.
After a relaxing dinner in the conservatory/sun room she excused herself and headed for the bathroom.
The trouble started when she tried to flush and a floater the size of the titanic appeared.
Panic set in, so she decided she'd wrap it in toilet paper and throw it out the window and later move it to the bin.
When she came back to the sun room she was shocked to see horror on everybody's face.
The bathroom was directly over the sun room and there, on the glass roof, sat the unsinkable titanic.

That was gloriously written.
Props to her. She may be the only girl who is gross enough to take a shit the first time she meets her BF's parents.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Page 1 of 2