Ok, so I have never done a new gear/guitar day, so this is my ill-fated attempt at that. If it is not done correctly please let me know. Here is the link to the gear.
Reverend Manta Ray 290, TC Electronics Spark and Dunlop Bonabassa Wah.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94666389@N07/?hide_photostream_welcome=1">Photos

First off, the Reverend, this was my first semi-hollow guitar. After researching and listening to demos I had to have it. The first impression was solid, but I let the honeymoon phase set in. Now, after about a month, it is honestly hard for me to put the guitar down. I love the neck on it. The P90s are very versatile, as with moth p90s, but the thing I like most are the treble and bass knobs. Essentially they are the same as tone knobs but allow you to roll off the treble or bass and you can mess around a lot to get very unique tones. The P90s are rather hot, which is a good thing IMO. They can have a little bite if you want them to and they can get clean. All in all, I am a fan of reverend guitars; fret work was great, action was good out of the box (I adjusted a little to my liking), locking tuners, great pickups. Very well rounded guitar that can handle a lot of genres, and does them all well.

Second, TC Electronic Spark. Great pedal, has fat, clean and mid switch to allow for different sounds, and depending on the guitar you are using this can add a lot. I really like the Bass and treble knobs which kind of act like a separate EQ for the pedal.

Last, bonamassa wah. I got very tired of my stock wah, there was just not a happy medium to it. This wah is very smooth and nails the sound I was going for. There is not as much of the high shrill end as the original crybaby.

I also got a Gibson faded SG, but did not take pictures of it. I had one before and had to get rid of it for financial Gibson has to offer, but I like it, and as soon as I replace the pickups, I'll love it.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Show us your Manta!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Maybe someone can give me a better idea how to post pictures, I would like to be able to post more pics

I went ahead and just uploaded the pics to my profile, but if anyone can share how to load them directly to the webpage I would appreciate it.
Line 6 M13
Last edited by bobafettacheese at Apr 5, 2013,
There's a manage attachments button when you post. Click that.

Photobucket works too.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
^much appreciated. when I tried to upload through "manage attachments" the file size was too big. Thank you for help, maybe you could clue me in on what you did.
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
^much appreciated. when I tried to upload through "manage attachments" the file size was too big. Thank you for help, maybe you could clue me in on what you did.

If you quote his post, you can see that he right clicked your photos on your profile, copied the image URL and then added the IMG tags so they can be displayed.

For example: (Invalid img)

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Yay for the Ray on your New Guitar Day!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
(Invalid img)

now how to make the picture appear?
Line 6 M13
^thanks!
Line 6 M13
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?