What foods are you eating that's throwing you off your balanced diet?

Myself:
Carbs!
Too much of these as of late.
By way of pasta, potato and bread.

Junk food.
Too much sugar - 2 litre coca-cola red/loads of cake and ice cream.
Saturated fats with the pastries and too much cholestrol by way of full fat milk and eggs.
Transfats too (with my carbs).

Good food:
Celerey.

Burn your stomach fat.

That fish in my freezer (there's loads).
Any one of those is decent protien.

Water, water, water! (& supplements).
I should really cut some of the transfats out of my diet...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I have a love of deep fried chicken and chips/wedges.

Iv given up soft drinks but
Carbs for me too. Money's tight and all I have on hand to eat are bulk bags of rice and pasta. Kind of screwing up my weight loss.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I was on a low carb diet for a while and lost over 50 lbs, but I'm not a diet anymore. Taco Bell is my weakness, but I generally try to avoid junk food, but when it comes to carbs, I try to eat complex carbs (brown rice, whole grain pasta) and avoid simple carbs (white bread, pretty much any tasty junk food).
90% of what I eat is terrible. I hope to soon have a decent enough income where I can eat all organic home cooked meals.
Why does just about every post you make include a ""?
You posted nothing funny.
In fact, I don't think you've ever posted anything worthy of a
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Trebor, stop making threads

I'm now going to report every thread for spam
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Sometimes healthy food throws me off my unbalanced diet...
Tell me who's that writin'...
Once I started cooking for myself I didn't have this problem anymore but then again I actually enjoy cooking and trying new ingredients.
Maybe try just going out and buying only healthy food and then surrendering to the fact that you'll have to use what you have and make the best of it. Eventually your hunger will win out and you'll be forced to google what recipes you can cook up with all those ingredients you bought. You never know you might end up liking some and then you can start replacing your crappy food with real food.
Quote by skylerjames13
Trebor, stop making threads

I'm now going to report every thread for spam

I care what I eat, unlike you. Do you really think I care what you say or think?
Come into my thread, post something worth reading, then we'd talk, until then, get the **** outter my face.