I'm gonna buy a Vox Ac15c1. I see a used one on Ebay that has free shipping and a 1 year warranty.
If I wait, will I ever find a a better deal? Of the 2-3 times I have really looked around on Amazon, Craigslist, Ebay, and other sites, this is the cheapest I have seen it.
Thanks for the help!
That's from a good online retailer. I get great prices from them for mixers and speakers, so I wouldn't hesitate to buy that one from them.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
How do they give you a warranty? it is not through Vox like they are leading you to believe it is. Vox only gives waranties on new amps that are bought from a authorized dealer.

Ask the seller who supplys the warranty service
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
You can find the AC15s with Alnico Blues in them for around $500 if you just be patient and check multiple sources daily. I picked up one from my local GC with the Blue for $500 in the beginning of last month.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Check guitar center used, unless you want to buy it brand new.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
I have seen them lower, that isn't bad, but yeah the warranty bit is a bit worrisome
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by dementiacaptain
I have seen them lower, that isn't bad, but yeah the warranty bit is a bit worrisome

Why do you say that? Should I contact the seller and ask about what their warranty covers? Cause it is certainly better than no warranty at all.
Quote by WhatIsThis
Why do you say that? Should I contact the seller and ask about what their warranty covers? Cause it is certainly better than no warranty at all.

Yes I would find out who, where and how the warranty is redeemed if nesissary. The seller is making it sound like a factory warranty which it clearly can not be.

Some sellers will say a product has a warranty (when it does not) to sell it to buyers.

Not saying this is the case, but I would find out for sure
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
That amp is $599 new here in Canada, So I'd expect it to be slightly less in the USA (Just over 500). If it were me, I'd save up the extra $100 and buy new. It's nice amp BTW I tried it out last XMas.
Moving on.....