I just tried connecting the power supply to my POD...and the screen is not turning on nor is the green light on the adapter.

I have the adapter plugged into the wall. Will there be a green light on it if its plugged into the wall but not the POD? Or does the green light only come on when the adapter is connected to the POD? I cannot remember. Trying to determine is the issue is the adapter vs the unit.

Thanks in advance
The green light only comes on when it's plugged into the POD. As for fixing it, I've no idea. I've heard quite a few complaints of people having problems with the power jack, mine feels a bit flimsy. I can see how it could break pretty easily.
do you have the 'factory' power supply? if not make sure you are running the right voltage in, i am assuming (maybe incorrectly) that you may not be from the US (spelling or flavour in title is a little.

if you don't have the factory power supply, are you running the proper adapter for your country's power?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/