Page 1 of 2
Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adventure Time, the Regular Show, and probably some others. One season of each of them but it's better than nothing.

Discuss.
This was what I was waiting for. Im glad I canceled my cable subscription.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by chookiecookie
It also has the grim adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Does it have the Purple Filth episode? That's my favourite episode.
Johnny Bravo?

No ****ing way.

I'm only really excited for ATHF. Been forever since I've seen that. It got kinda stupid after a while though. The first season was the best season.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Thank God, I've watched everything worth watching on there and now that they have Metalocalypse I can finally see something decent again
Quote by soundgarden1986
Why would you watch those when you could watch Arrested Development or Twin Peaks

I don't know what those shows are but they sound fuckin' GEHY.
Damnit, of course there's only 1 season, I shouldn't have celebrated too early. Stupid Netflix is always lagging when they add anything decent. I'm still waiting for Walking Dead Season 3. At least they added a new season of Mad Men recently but that didn't take me long to finish.
Quote by FearMyLightning

They are good though
Does anyone else have Amazon Prime Instant Video? I have that instead of Netflix. It has like a quarter of the shows/movies that Netflix has.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by FearMyLightning
Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adventure Time, the Regular Show, and probably some others. One season of each of them but it's better than nothing.

Discuss.

Sheeeet well now I got something to look forward to on my day off.

Edit: Just went on netflix, Courage the Cowardly Dog and Robot Chicken have been added too. Nice.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Last edited by LightxGrenade at Apr 5, 2013,
Quote by FearMyLightning

Yeah, "Twin Peaks" sounds like frottage to me
Quote by FearMyLightning

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666

That gif is honestly the best thing to ever come out of the movie Troy.

How is Adventure Time? I've seen clips of it here and there and they were great but how is the show as a whole?
Quote by sonofgkex
Yeah, "Twin Peaks" sounds like frottage to me

That show is full of hot babes, gtfo
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail

I really couldn't choose just one, they were all smoking
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by fail

Nadine, phwoar she'd get it in her good eye.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by homeless-john
That gif is honestly the best thing to ever come out of the movie Troy.

How is Adventure Time? I've seen clips of it here and there and they were great but how is the show as a whole?

I watched the first few episodes and it's alright, nothing amazing. It's a bit more adult than it looks at first glance. I preferred Regular Show over Adventure Time, but I can see myself going back to watch it some more.
They also hardsub all their Japanese movies. I don't want to read huge yellow English subs covering half the screen...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by cptcomet
Nadine, phwoar she'd get it in her good eye.

Quote by lambofgod127

Netflix is balls here in the UK.

It can easily be hacked to access the US one but they change all the settings after about a week and you have to do it all again. This is what my housemate last year told me anyway.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
Netflix is balls here in the UK.

It can easily be hacked to access the US one but they change all the settings after about a week and you have to do it all again. This is what my housemate last year told me anyway.

I was trying to do it yesterday but I couldn't figure it out. My friend did it just by finding codes on youtube and using them but they weren't working for me.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Just discovered/fell in love with Venture Bros thanks to Netflix!

With regards to accessing US Netflix, I pay $5 (Canadian) a month for a service that gives constant access to that, plus every other Netflix library out there at the flick of a switch. Brazilian Netflix even has Pixar movies!
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by slash_GNR666

She can talk to my log.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by bifteksupernova
I was trying to do it yesterday but I couldn't figure it out. My friend did it just by finding codes on youtube and using them but they weren't working for me.

Yeah he mentioned something about certain codes. Dont know much more after that though
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by irongoat666
Just discovered/fell in love with Venture Bros thanks to Netflix!

With regards to accessing US Netflix, I pay $5 (Canadian) a month for a service that gives constant access to that, plus every other Netflix library out there at the flick of a switch. Brazilian Netflix even has Pixar movies!

An extra $5 a month on top of your Netflix subscription? I'd love me some Pixar.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
^haha

also, **** yes
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Page 1 of 2