Millions of tweets, Facebook status updates and even a blog about a bus shelter in Shetland are to be preserved for the nation.

As part of the launch of the process, the British Library has commissioned a survey of the top 100 websites that ought to be preserved for historians and researchers.

Among the sites recommended to keep material from are eBay, Facebook, The Pit, Twitter, Tripadvisor and Rightmove.

We cant let them do this.

They might realize how messed up this place is.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
The Pit should be chronicled simply because I'd love to browse through the many iterations of the drug thread some day.
Ibanez TSA30 < Boss OS-2 < Custom Frankenstein Strat w/ scalloped board and Epi LP pickup
If websites represented history, The Pit would be the post apocalyptic future we all fear.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by cptcomet
If websites represented history, The Pit would be the post apocalyptic future we all fear.

That would be 4chan. We're more like an old power from 19th century Europe that's already had its time, but doesn't realise the end has already been.
I don't recognize 90% of those websites. Shouldn't these things be valuable?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
SAVE THE CLOCK TOWER!
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.