I have a MXR XW90 Limited Edition Zakk Wylde Phase 90. They stopped making them in 2011 so it has to be worth a bit more. But more importantly, I got it hand signed by Zakk Wylde and he drewhis logo on it. It's in perfect condition and comes in the box with all papers and packets. The only problem is that over time the signature has started to fade, so right now it's visible very clearly but some of it has faded away. Thanks.
Quote by MattCox12345
I have a MXR XW90 Limited Edition Zakk Wylde Phase 90. They stopped making them in 2011 so it has to be worth a bit more. But more importantly, I got it hand signed by Zakk Wylde and he drewhis logo on it. It's in perfect condition and comes in the box with all papers and packets. The only problem is that over time the signature has started to fade, so right now it's visible very clearly but some of it has faded away. Thanks.

It's worth what someone is willing to pay... Sorry to be so vague, but that's always the deal with signed stuff and particularly with signed stuff that is actually intended to be used. Some people will think it's the coolest thing ever (and hopefully they have money to back that up) and some people (myself included) would rather skip it across a lake than take it home.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
It's worth what someone is willing to pay... Sorry to be so vague, but that's always the deal with signed stuff and particularly with signed stuff that is actually intended to be used. Some people will think it's the coolest thing ever (and hopefully they have money to back that up) and some people (myself included) would rather skip it across a lake than take it home.

x2.

Do you have his signature authenticated?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by R45VT
x2.

Do you have his signature authenticated?

No, sorry. I didn't actually meet him to get it signed. I won it in a competition.
Well, the ZW90 is still in production and it's basically the same thing for $100, and Zakk Wylde is still alive and probably will be for a while, and a quick eBay search shows that stuff he's signed doesn't carry much of a premium. So as a guess I'd say $150.