Page 2 of 3
Quote by Wormholes
lol no, they weren't. Some people need to stop being ignorant and realise some breeds of dogs are just naturally more agrressive and prone to violence, despite how good or bad of an owner they have. Just like those stupid "derr gunz dun kill peeple" rednecks.

Of course there are. But a lot of the other breeds don't have the stigma of the Pit Bull. Their aggressive natural attracts the wrong people and Pits get blamed. An aggressive or violent dog isn't the same as a dog that attacks people without provocation and seriously injures them.

We've had a shit ton of terriers and they're little assholes. If you put them in the wrong situation, they'll attack stuff. They're prone to be pissy towards a lot of things but it doesn't go past growling or a nip.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My family got two dogs from other families whose dog had puppies. I doubt the our English Setter is 100% purebred but both parents were the same breed and she cost like $700, so whatever. The other is just a mutt. And our third one, a shi-tzu, we got from a rescue/pet store.

Everyone should really get their dogs and cats spayed and neutered..... There are just too many and people don't give a shit what happens to all the puppies and kittens
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
'Clouds are white!'

'yeah but the sky is blue'

'but CLOUDS are white!'

'And the SKY is BLUE!'

that's pretty much what that pitbull argument looked like to me
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by WCPhils
My family got two dogs from other families whose dog had puppies. I doubt the our English Setter is 100% purebred but both parents were the same breed and she cost like $700, so whatever. The other was just a mutt. And our third one, a shi-tzu, we got from a rescue/pet store.

Everyone should really get their dogs and cats spayed and neutered..... There are just too many and people don't give a shit what happens to all the puppies and kittens

If everyone got their dogs and cats spayed then there would be no dogs or cats in 20 years.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by boreamor
Not sure how many people know this, but PETA are probably the worst for animal rights.

Everyone.

Not sure how true the article is, but I've been under the impression they only care about sending the message to make them look good. Not actually doing anything about it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Todd Hart
If everyone got their dogs and cats spayed then there would be no dogs or cats in 20 years.

Well yea, I didn't really think that sentence through

But still, it is a problem. :/
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Wormholes
lol no, they weren't. Some people need to stop being ignorant and realise some breeds of dogs are just naturally more agrressive and prone to violence, despite how good or bad of an owner they have. Just like those stupid "derr gunz dun kill peeple" rednecks.

That's basically what I'm getting at. This debate always brings up the "My *** has these dogs and they're just the greatest things ever." It's the owners-argument. They have always been prone to more violent, aggressive behavior; more so, than many dogs.
Who would possibly assimilate this discussion with guns? Guns don't have a mind of their own. Dogs do.
Quote by Wormholes

As said above, you will generally find far more aggressive terriers and small dogs. People pick up on bull terriers because they're strong so cause more damage if they do attack someone.

Chihuahuas and Jack Russells actually exhibit the most aggressive behaviour (have you ever met one that wasn't a snappy little shit?), but since they're tiny and an annoyance at most, nobody cares.

EDIT: There was a whole thread on this before which covered it really.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1585203&highlight=pit+bulls
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Apr 5, 2013,
Quote by Dimarzio45
Who would possibly assimilate this discussion with guns? Guns don't have a mind of their own. Dogs do.

Your putting yourself on thin ice with that comment, please don't turn this into a gun argument, we've had enough of them already. Your point is extremely valid though, they are two different subjects and we should stick to the pit thing in this thread.

No one else needs to mention guns because it doesn't apply here.
Last edited by tukk04 at Apr 5, 2013,
Quote by tukk04
Your putting yourself on thin ice with that comment, please don't turn this into a gun argument, we've had enough of them already.

I know. I'm done even talking about pits. Either way, stupid ****ing PETA.

Edit: Why does UG block certain words only, what seems like, half the time. I'm having a tough time figuring that out.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Apr 5, 2013,
Quote by ErikLensherr
I had a pit as a kid named Gonzo and he never turned on me. My uncle has a pit bull now and he hasn't turned on anybody. They're no more dangerous than any other dog if you train them so they're disciplined and not out of control. Bad owners and media sensationalism gave pits their bad reputation.

turning on owners is such crappy propoganda. Before the dbag thugs started throwing firecrackers at their heads while chained to a wall to make them more aggressive these dogs were american icons. Petey the pitbull from our gang. The RCA dog that cocks his head all cute.. a pit. We could do this all day. They are protective dogs, as many breeds are. Douge de bourduex (like in Turner and Hooch) were almost wiped out during WWII because they would attack gestapo or nazis who kicked down doors looking for jews. Hitler ordered them all shot on sight.

USA is funny. We can ban pitbulls but guns stay on the shelves at Walmart and Sears.
he of tranquil mind
Quote by tukk04

No one else needs to mention guns because it doesn't apply here.

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by fishmike
turning on owners is such crappy propoganda. Before the dbag thugs started throwing firecrackers at their heads while chained to a wall to make them more aggressive these dogs were american icons. Petey the pitbull from our gang. The RCA dog that cocks his head all cute.. a pit. We could do this all day. They are protective dogs, as many breeds are. Douge de bourduex (like in Turner and Hooch) were almost wiped out during WWII because they would attack gestapo or nazis who kicked down doors looking for jews. Hitler ordered them all shot on sight.

USA is funny. We can ban pitbulls but guns stay on the shelves at Walmart and Sears.

Oh no you diiin't....

Edit: Most guns have been removed from walmart years ago. Sears? What year are you living in? Are you looking at an old sears and roebuck catalogue from 1952? Get with the times.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Apr 5, 2013,
want.

all of my want

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Dimarzio45
I know. I'm done even talking about pits. Either way, stupid ****ing PETA.

Edit: Why does UG block certain words only, what seems like, half the time. I'm having a tough time figuring that out.

Idk I use the SIZE=2 work-around
Quote by Dimarzio45
Hey tukk04- It has begun.

It was only a matter of time. At least I tried, I feel like the farmer trying to hold the cellar door shut in the beginning of the movie Twister.
Last edited by tukk04 at Apr 5, 2013,
Pit Bulls are good dogs and not blood thirsty murderers but they are naturally aggressive dogs. Don't even brings guns in...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Obsceneairwaves- I like how, in that picture, the gun is actually a key chain! Hilarious!
nuclear bombs don't kill people, people kill people

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by BladeSlinger
Pit Bulls are good dogs and not blood thirsty murderers but they are naturally aggressive dogs. Don't even brings guns in...

I second that.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Obsceneairwaves- I like how, in that picture, the gun is actually a key chain! Hilarious!

Don't you have a gun on your keychain? I keep a desert eagle on mine cuz 'merica.

Honestly though, I'm not against gun ownership but that pic is amazingry redicruous
People should start using guns as an eating utensil, With more and more people dying from food poisoning such as salmonella and parasites you can never be too safe

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I use pepper spray and a taser on all my food to demoralized it.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
PETA: Committing the systematic slaughter of an entire race, just like Hitler.
i have no problem with PETA putting you Pit bulls down immediately, bahaha
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by tukk04
Don't you have a gun on your keychain? I keep a desert eagle on mine cuz 'merica.

Honestly though, I'm not against gun ownership but that pic is amazingry redicruous

i have a PETA kids sticker on my guitar that says I'm an ELE-FRIEND, circuses are not for animals. and its got a picture of a cute little elephant on it. but now i guess i have to burn my guitar
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
i have a PETA kids sticker on my guitar that says I'm an ELE-FRIEND, circuses are not for animals. and its got a picture of a cute little elephant on it. but now i guess i have to burn my guitar

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Or you could just, ya know, get the sticker wet (because stickers are part paper and part glue and part other stuff) and use a rag to clean off the sticker and the water.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 5, 2013,
Speaking of PETA stickers, this came pre-attached to my amp when I got it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Speaking of PETA stickers, this came pre-attached to my amp when I got it.

I will never stop eating Mcdonald's. Ever.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Or you could just, ya know, get the sticker wet (because stickers are part paper and part glue and part other stuff) and use a rag to clean off the sticker and the water.

Mmmm...Nah. Burn the guitar. It's contaminated.
And I can't even believe celebrities endorse these morons. At least endorse a local SPCA where they try to find homes for animals.
STಠ_ಠ