I'm running a Peavey 6505+ with a Marshall 1960B Cab. Got a few pedals too such as a BOSS GE-7, NS-2, DD-3 and a Maxon OD-9.

I currently run my effects through a Boss BCB-60, but that's just arranged: guitar > pedalboard > amp

Ok so, I don't currently use my GE-7, but I remember reading somewhere that if you put the EQ Pedal into the FX Loop, and drop the high end, it gets rid of all the unwanted frequencies. Could someone please reiterate this for me or maybe elaborate on it a little more? What level should I set the GE-7 to aswell if this is infact true?

Is it also worth me throwing the NS-2 into the X Loop, will it make a massive difference?

And last but not least, would the DD-3 be better in the FX Loop?

I'm sorry, I'm not much of a gear head!
The effects loop bypasses the preamp which is like the big tone part of your amp, I would figure that placing the EQ in front of the amp where it is getting the raw signal would have the best results with pedals like you EQ or Noise Gate. Delay and Modulation effects generally work the best in the FX loop, so your DD3 would go in there nicely.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
As a rule:

Delay/Modulation FX go in the loop.
Distortion/Boost FX go in front of the amp like you've been doing.

(Although EQ, technically a boost effect, can go in either, that's really personal taste)
I would put your OD in front, everything else in the loop. The noise gate will work best in the loop of the 6505 as it helps cut some of the extra preamp noise.

For your EQ, put it in the effects loop and cut everything from 8 hz on up to get rid of the harsh fizz. You can tweak it from there, but that's what I would recommend from someone who has a very similar setup.

Jackson RR3 Rhoads and DK2M Dinky
Peavey 6505+ w/ Avatar 212 cab
Ibanez TS9, ISP Decimator, MXR 10 Band EQ
-Digitech RP1000
Quote by Tremolo Bum
I would put your OD in front, everything else in the loop. The noise gate will work best in the loop of the 6505 as it helps cut some of the extra preamp noise.

For your EQ, put it in the effects loop and cut everything from 8 hz on up to get rid of the harsh fizz. You can tweak it from there, but that's what I would recommend from someone who has a very similar setup.

Apologies for the late reply, I ended up going with this method and it works a treat! Also threw my ns-2 in the X connection which helped a great deal!
Thanks so much for the help ya'll.