have been secretly planning a nuclear war, and have only been pretending to freeload off of the USA. I bet they have like 30 nukes.
this house is bitchin
Well nuclear polar bears are scary, but why do we need to worry about the 51st state attacking us?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
i dont think canada has any nukes.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
they're too busy being pillowbiters to have nukes
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'm fine with it if they do, we'll surrender and be part of Super-Canad-eh, free maple syrup and weed for everyone! We'll have both kinds of sticky icky.
Canada has supplied the USA with uranium. Does that make Canada an accessory to terrorism? You betcha. Terrorists by association. And terrorists have WMDs. Nuclear WMDs. Caught red handed.
Quote by captainsnazz
What if someone made a thread that made sense tonight?

Well I am tempted to make either
  • The ONLY Televison Thread
  • The History Channel Thread
  • The History Channel's Men Who Built America Thread
  • Count's Customs
  • Car Shows Thread
Quote by Acϵ♠
i dont think canada has any nukes.

Well Canada should make the top 10 for Nuclear generation facilities, so producing viable weapons shouldn't be all that difficult for Canada to do. Why would we though?

Canada's is the global equivalent of that one friend who never gets into fights, is best friends with everyone and brings all the chicks for the parties.

No one messes with that guy!
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Mais zut alors Best Canada would never nuke you bro! They will give you only, the finest of cheese omelettes, The Greatest Singer, and a bowling alley on top of a restaurant, on top of a theater, on top of another bowling alley.
Quote by CaptainCanti
I bet they have like 30 nukes.

Are you implying that's a lot?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by treborillusion
Car Shows Thread

Uhh... that sounds.... awful.
I mean, this one is pretty lame, but between this and being bored out of my mind, I'll just stay in this thread.

Yeah, I wouldn't care. They make Crown Royal. I like Crown Royal. They've earned a place in my heart for making Crown Royal.
So if they wanna nuke the hell out of me, I'm okay with this.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
What if North Korea is using the US as a scapegoat and is actually planning to nuke Canada for the syrup!
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Brah. Brah. Brahhhhhh....

Bomarc program ended like a bazillion years ago.

Plus no one would ever know if we had nukes because they would be hidden so well up north.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Canada has supplied the USA with uranium. Does that make Canada an accessory to terrorism? You betcha.

wut
or they could just poison the world's maple syrup supply
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by willT08
wut

Don't mind him, he's from Sudbury. He's been down in the nickel mines too long, inhaled too many fumes that gave him wicked delusions.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Don't mind him, he's from Sudbury. He's been down in the nickel mines too long, inhaled too many fumes that gave him wicked delusions.

Can't be as bad as the Toronto smog turning everyone into squareheaded commies!!

BA!!!
Quote by flxjhnlrssn
http://zazenlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/do-not-use-nuclear-weapons1.jpg

I think you guys are pretty safe even if Canada got "like 30 nukes"

What? No African nukes? That's racist yo.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line