Page 1 of 2
For me it was for a hockey stick, I had a few friends that lived by and we played a lot of street hockey, I know it's not a typical thing to list as your favorite toy but anyway. Pit what was your favorite childhood toy?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Apr 6, 2013,
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by devourke
how did you misspell dildos?

I didn't.
These weird beads on a string I found that tasted like fanny.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I don't think I had a favorite toy. My favorite activity was climbing this sugar maple in my neighbor's backyard.

The same year I moved out to start college, it got cut down. The combination of those two at once pretty much signified the end of my childhood.

It was a true specimen of climbing tree perfection.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Apr 6, 2013,

A tree
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
This thread needs more Lego.

Edit: Although Brio is a fantastic substitute.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by eGraham
I don't think I had a favorite toy. My favorite activity was climbing this sugar maple in my neighbor's backyard.

The same year I moved out to start college, it got cut down. The combination of those two at once pretty much signified the end of my childhood.

It was a true specimen of climbing tree perfection.

you were climbing trees up until you started college?
Either lego, brio, or playing with dinosaurs or toy soldiers called "the corps" in my garden. I used to cycle alot aswell
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
this shit right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXYqcnLUHTU

Also, Lego and Playstation and my basketball hoop

And that rug was endless fun
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 6, 2013,
Quote by bifteksupernova

One of these and a box of dinky cars

My brother and I used to make Lego barriers and build street circuits and have huge Hot Wheels races.

Mine was always the brown 308

As for physical toys, my brother had some awesome Star Wars and Spider Man actions figures that I enjoyed playing with. (Pretty much the only thing from my childhood that I still have saved). Also:

For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Legos. Thousands and thousands of them. I rarely ever got any cool sets though. And like three times a year I'd end up getting a huuuge bucket of the regular pieces. So I really had to use my imagination :/

I used to make huge towers and cities out of these more often than I would actually watch them.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Probably my hockey stick too. I had this little wooden stick I'd use whenever I'd play street hockey (which was quite a lot, we would all bike around the area to get to the biggest game going on at the time) and it was just so ace. I remember after 4 years or so it broke taking a slapper and I was actually somewhat sad.
I had this LEGO Egyptian temple thing and it was the coolest. It was Indiana Jones except it wasn't Indiana Jones it was like Johnny Thunder or some shit.

EDIT: Found a picture of it!

Last edited by homeless-john at Apr 6, 2013,
Quote by homeless-john

EDIT: Found a picture of it!

YES YES YES YES YES!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Legos
GEAR

Ibanez RG350EX
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt
Korg CA-40 Chromatic Tuner
Fender 351 Medium Guitar Picks
Page 1 of 2