Hey guys,

So I know that delays go before reverb from a logical standpoint, but how would I go on about using a reverb/delay pedal and another delay pedal? The two pedals are EQD Dispatch Master and the Empress VMSD.

I use the DM for my basic delay sound but I have it after the VMSD since it's also a reverb pedal. So my question is, if I'm using two delays at the same time, does it matter if my basic delay comes after the long/misc delays?
Try it out for yourself.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
It takes what, two minutes to try it both ways? The best answer really is to just try it and see what you prefer.

Though unless you're using both units at once, it shouldn't matter. If you are using both at once, I'd stick the most basic unit first, but that's just my personal preference for putting pedals in order of complexity.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
It takes what, two minutes to try it both ways? The best answer really is to just try it and see what you prefer.

Though unless you're using both units at once, it shouldn't matter. If you are using both at once, I'd stick the most basic unit first, but that's just my personal preference for putting pedals in order of complexity.

That bold bit.
There are no truly set in stone rules when it comes to this shit.

PERSONALLY, I would do the opposite of Penguin man
I would set up the VMSD to be your main delay now, as it is a great piece of gear. I would set that to a longer delay time, and then I would have just a small, not much more than a slapback delay style setting from your DM, so when using both it would start out quite strong and then fade off leaving the VMSD to tail. Adjust reverb to liking. But once again, that is just a personal opinion.
You can't go wrong man, just try some shit out, experiment, whatever
I actually run delay - reverb - delay. And I love how it sounds. So just experiment.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣