No, I think hats are great
38 32%
I'm a fence-sitting bitch
31 26%
Yes, hats are ridiculous
48 41%
Voters: 117.
Page 1 of 3
For some reason, I think hats are just ridiculous. Unless they are directly functional like beanies in the cold or baseball hats in the sun, I think they just look ridiculous on everyone. It doesn't matter what kind of hat it is, it just looks goofy to me.

Am I alone in this? Are there other people that see hats for the ridiculous item they are?
Check out my band Disturbed
I don't find them ridiculous but they're one of my least favorite accessories because they mess my hair up
cat
Hats can go straight to hell
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
Not really a fan of hats unless they are functional. I only wear them if they serve a purpose.
I sure can rock a fedora
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I never wear hats ever, even if it's cold.

I also hate when people wear beanies halfway down the back of their head.
Total agreement. Not only do hats look funny, but people who wear them are kind of suspicious. Like what if they're hiding something under there? Sketches me out.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Rest assured, you are always alone in what you think, and that nobody else has ever thought the same thing.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Most hats are alright except fedoras and berets on anyone except early 20th century businessmen and military.

I wear hats if I'm out of hair stuff
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'd only were them for practical reasons, such as when I wear my beanie or ushanka when it's cold. Or if I'm drunk/in fancy dress
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Yeah, I agree. I'll take a good looking haircut over a hat any day unless the hat is functional. For example, I do wear toques in the winter, but that's it.

Also, wearing a baseball cap backwards is probably the worst thing ever.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by TEK34
Uhm.

Is that supposed to make hats look not ridiculous? Because it's a terrible argument, if so.
Check out my band Disturbed
I wear hats on very rare occasion. I'll wear a warm hat if it is freezing outside. I sometimes wear a baseball cap if I'm mowing the lawn. Other than that, I hate wearing hats.
Quote by DonGlover
]

The number of people I've seen doing this, and then wearing sunglasses...

I mean, really? The who point is to keep the sun out of your face/eyes.
If I dry my hair shitly and there are bits sticking up at the back or whatever then I'll wear my cadet cap, but my head's pretty big so I have to wear it like half on, and then I can't take it off 'cos it makes a line in my hair where it's pressed down so I look like a douche.

My hat requires commitment, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that.
Quote by DonGlover

About to get gay in here:

Hats aren't supposed to be about the hat itself. It should be seen more as an accessory to help define a look. The problem most people have is that they think that the hat gives them the desired effect; great examples being beta fedora wearing dudes. Fedoras looked great on guys like Capone and Sinatra, but that's because they defined themselves through their actions. They lived and acted larger than the suit they were in, hence why their suits and caps worked so well.

Same with a baseball cap or knit beanie or something. They're great to achieve a nuance for a desired look, but they should never be a key piece to make a whole get-up.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Apr 7, 2013,
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
flat bill hats are the worst
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I don't dislike hats with the exception of those fitted, flat rimmed caps with stickers that are often worn crooked and look rather large.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
also, this thread reminds me of NosferatuMan saying t-shirts are a sign of degrading morality in society.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I don't like hats. I think they're silly. The only hat I'll wear is s toque during the winter.
The flat bills and snapbacks with the stickers everyone wear these days are especially dumb.
I like my hat that looks ridiculous (in a good way) but keeps my ears very very warm.

Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Page 1 of 3