Will i notice any change in sound after changing pickups, especielly if i dont use amps.

Changing to crunch lab and liquifire .. and using POD X3 live.
Depends what you are changing from.

Going from underwound single coil to high output humbucker? You'll notice a change no matter what you are plugging into.

Changing from one high output humbucker to another high output humbucker? The difference will be minimal with some amps and absolutely inaudible with many others.

You didn't say what you are going from, so it's impossible to say how much, if any, change you'll hear, but if you're using a POD system then any pickup change will be minimal. I can stick a Telecaster into Line 6 products and get a heavy death metal tone out of it; you can put an Ibanez 7-string in through a Line 6 software amp and get a perfectly good jazz tone. That's half the point of using Line 6's products, you can compensate for the rest of your gear.

Remember that even if you were playing through a Vox AC30 or Marshall Plexi or whatever, pickup changes can only ever do so much. An SG with medium-output alnico pickups into a Vox AC30 and an SG with high-output ceramic pickups into the same Vox AC30 are both going to sound like SGs being played through a Vox AC30. Note the elements which stay the same. Your amp dictates your tone the most, then the guitar itself. The pickups you use are just one part of that guitar.

If you are unhappy with your tone then a pickup change will not help, you need to change amp to do that. Change pickups when you are happy with your fundamental tone and want to tweak the response you get to better suit your playing style.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I find the difference between the EMG-808s in my Schecter Damien Elite 8 and the Seymour Duncan JB and '59 in my Schecter C-1 Classic when playing through my POD HD500 to be quite noticeable. The nice thing with the POD though is that you can compensate for this difference.
Last edited by supergohan931 at Apr 7, 2013,
Quote by supergohan931
I find the difference between the EMG-808s in my Schecter Damien Elite 8 and the Seymour Duncan JB and '59 in my Schecter C-1 Classic when playing through my POD HD500 to be quite noticeable. The nice thing with the POD though is that you can compensate for this difference.
Changing between 8-string active pickups and 6-string passive humbuckers is a very large leap, as large as changing from single coils to humbuckers. So no shit.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by AJScott
What pickups are you currently using?

INF 3, INF 4 and INFS3 guitar ibanez Rg370dx
Quote by MrFlibble
Depends what you are changing from.

Going from underwound single coil to high output humbucker? You'll notice a change no matter what you are plugging into.

Changing from one high output humbucker to another high output humbucker? The difference will be minimal with some amps and absolutely inaudible with many others.

You didn't say what you are going from, so it's impossible to say how much, if any, change you'll hear, but if you're using a POD system then any pickup change will be minimal. I can stick a Telecaster into Line 6 products and get a heavy death metal tone out of it; you can put an Ibanez 7-string in through a Line 6 software amp and get a perfectly good jazz tone. That's half the point of using Line 6's products, you can compensate for the rest of your gear.

Remember that even if you were playing through a Vox AC30 or Marshall Plexi or whatever, pickup changes can only ever do so much. An SG with medium-output alnico pickups into a Vox AC30 and an SG with high-output ceramic pickups into the same Vox AC30 are both going to sound like SGs being played through a Vox AC30. Note the elements which stay the same. Your amp dictates your tone the most, then the guitar itself. The pickups you use are just one part of that guitar.

If you are unhappy with your tone then a pickup change will not help, you need to change amp to do that. Change pickups when you are happy with your fundamental tone and want to tweak the response you get to better suit your playing style.

Im changing from INF 3 and INF 4 to Crunch lab and liquifire ...
But as u said i think that Using POD would give a very minimal difference ..