Page 1 of 2
Hey Pit, I have a question. How do I ask a girl to prom?

How do I ask her, in a way where she can't say no. I want her to go with me so she has to say yes.

Do I do it like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y0u0EIRb2wY

This guy, is great. It's hilarious.

EDIT: I'm not sure if you guys caught on, but I'm not actually asking how to ask a girl to prom, I already asked and I have a date for grad. Just have to share this awesome video
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Last edited by skylerjames13 at Apr 7, 2013,
Why do soo many people have to ask how to talk to a girl?? It's kind of ridiculous now, man! Just go up and ask her!

And try not to rape her.

Edit: Well screw you, I don't want to watch your video.
Okay I watched it. Actually just skimmed it. Didn't really care for it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 7, 2013,
Oh boy...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by skylerjames13

How do I ask her, in a way where she can't say no. I want her to go with me so she has to say yes.

Oh, that shouldn't be hard for you to figure out.
Quote by skylerjames13
EDIT: I'm not sure if you guys caught on, but I'm not actually asking how to ask a girl to prom, I already asked and I have a date for grad. Just have to share this awesome video

I was wondering, it's like ****ing April.

Edit: That came out weirder than I expected
Quote by blake1221
Oh, that shouldn't be hard for you to figure out.

There it is.

This is what I did.. which worked well

Someone put an ad in the newspaper too.
more importantly, how do you get out of going to prom?

qt gf who goes to a different school wants me to go to my prom and her prom w/ her...

no thx qt gf

prom is mad gay

no thx

help
Quote by whywefight
I'm pretty sure if I hadn't gone to prom my life would be at least 30% different right now

do explain
What I did:

1) Got a small box
2) Filled the box with Hershey Kisses
3) Gave box to girl
4) Note on box said to dump the contents on the box on the ground
5) Kisses fall on ground with a note that read "Now that I've kissed the ground you walk on, will you go to prom with me?"

Was cheesy, but it made all the other girls around her really jealous.

And she said yes.
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Quote by blake1221
Come on, it was too easy.

I knew it was coming from either you or element, it was just a matter of time.

Quote by Freezer Burn
What I did:

1) Got a small box
3) Gave box to girl
5) Kisses fall on ground with a note that read "Now that I've kissed the ground you walk on, will you go to prom with me?"

And she said yes.

That's brilliant
ayy lmao
Quote by blake1221
do explain

Ugh, I honestly don't really feel like going into detail. Sorry for kind of attention whoring, but I didn't think anyone would really pay attention to my venting.

Basically in short I met a girl there and she kind of changed everything. She went out with one of my better friends, and that friend cheated on her with my best friends current fiancee, and now most of my friends back home all hate each others guts :/

edit: and that had a direct effect on my activity here. I couldn't stand my friends anymore so I started coming here.
Last edited by whywefight at Apr 7, 2013,
its amusing to me now, being out of high school now for 5 years... how a task such as asking a girl to the prom feels like disarming a bomb or something really difficult. Then years down the road none of that shit really matters.
Give her a roofie so you can take her. They should call them floories though #TheHangoverBestMovieEver
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I had a girlfriend at the time so we made a deal that we would go even if we broke up.
Putting it that way, it seemed like she was planning on dumping me by then.
Quote by cornmancer
"Did she say yes? Hell yeah"

That made the video.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Aw what a cute thread <3

Fortunately, the two times I went to prom were with my girlfriends... the second time I was prom king, and that girlfriend is now my wife

TS is so beta
My God, it's full of stars!
p.s. dude in the video is grade A pasteurized douche.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Freezer Burn
What I did:

1) Got a small box
3) Gave box to girl

And she said yes.

Did you pick them up after.... Or.... What? Did she pick them up? I'm concerned and I'm not sure why.
Go to spotify and type in "(her name) will you go to prom with me?" This guy went through for nearly every name and recorded a song for each
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Quote by luvs2gro
Go to spotify and type in "(her name) will you go to prom with me?" This guy went through for nearly every name and recorded a song for each

I have to hear this. Too bad Spotify isn't available where I am.
Quote by luvs2gro

Ridiculous
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
TS is so beta

+1

OT:
I wrote a short cheesy note in the vein of "Roses are red". Surprisingly it worked. Granted, we were just going as friends, but still.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 8, 2013,
the girl i was going to ask had heard from her freinds that i was going to ask her to go to prom with me

i kept blue balling her on the question until she got frustrated

since i was president of our school jsa chapter(imagine a sort of debate club) i could do what i want
i made a "debate" in which the subject of debate was whether i shoudl ask her to prom
of course i was on the pro side and i had bribed the moderator of the debate so that i would win

she walked it half debate she had no idea what the debate was about and once she hear it her face was priceless

anyway good times

edited for coherence slightly(not that sober)
Last edited by supersac at Apr 8, 2013,
Quote by luvs2gro

holy shit
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by supersac
the girl i asked had heard from her freinds that i was going to ask her out to prom
so she kept trying to get me to finally ask her
i kept blue balling her on the uestion for the whole suspence thing and i think she was getting frustrated

anyway since i was president of our school jsa chapter i could do what i want(jsa we bedate some stuff)
i told her if she could come in to one of our meetings in which we were already debating the subject"should I ask *name here* to prom"
of course i was on the pro side and i had bribed the moderator of the debate so that i would win

when she walked it half debate she had no idea what the debate was about and once she did

anyway good times

I didn't understand a single fucking thing about this.
Page 1 of 2