I've looked all over the web and it seems like there's not alot out there...Other than ebay, which im not really interested in. I checked out rondo's agiles and he dosent have any models, And Guitarfetish doesn't either. Anyone know a site or place where I can get one? I prefer the vintage look to them if that helps, and my budget is 100 to 300 max.

Thanks for the help!
Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Standard(ebony), Schecter Omen-6(walnut satin), Ibanez RGR320SP(White),Agile AL-2000(Tiger eye maple)
Amps: Vox VT20 Valvetronix
Guitar Center Used section. They have a 30 day return policy. Any new guitar within your budget would be absolute junk.
Ehh My GC dosen't really have anything in that price range that im looking for. Why do you say that? I've heard good things about agiles and xaviere's. They just dont have the bodys style I want.
Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Standard(ebony), Schecter Omen-6(walnut satin), Ibanez RGR320SP(White),Agile AL-2000(Tiger eye maple)
Amps: Vox VT20 Valvetronix
Do you want it to sound decent? Then get an epiphone if your worried about price. If not your gonna have a really fancy wall hanger