Right now its about two inches below my shoulders, its all dyed bright red, and the complete left side of my head is shaved. I wanna try some kind of short hair over the summer, and I'm considering doing a Layne Staley type thing. But idk if that would work.
¯\_()_/¯
Anything at this point would be an improvement.

And I'm not saying that to be a dick, that's me being honest and straightforward.

This shit:

isn't doing you any favors.
Last edited by blake1221 at Apr 8, 2013,
Flat-top that shit.

Edit: A high-top fade is also acceptable.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Apr 8, 2013,
Quote by blake1221
Anything at this point would be an improvement.

And I'm not saying that to be a dick, that's me being honest and straightforward.

This shit:

isn't doing you any favors.

Exactly, man. At first, I did it for the shock value. Only reason I've kept it these past few months is because I don't feel like shaving my head completely in order for it to be even.
¯\_()_/¯
Cut the long part short, let the shaved part grow back, and let it revert to its normal color.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by CaptainCanti
Exactly, man. At first, I did it for the shock value. Only reason I've kept it these past few months is because I don't feel like shaving my head completely in order for it to be even.

Natural color, no longer than your ears, get a little styling paste and do whatever looks best.
Well, first I would suggest not having red hair.
Quote by captainsnazz
You should try to make it look like my hair

You won't succeed though

Second, I would suggest this. His hair is like, made out of heaven.

Guys, I think I know where heaven is.
It was in captainsnazz's hair all along.

^
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Do a short, wide mohawk. By short, I mean like 3 inches or so. Just short enough that you can get away without gelling it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
there are 3 acceptable haircuts; buzz cut, crew cut, and high and tight

are the scissors broken in your house, son?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112

Actually, there are four.
You forgot the Layne Staley.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by Primus2112

This is terrible. Are you trying to attract fat, white cosmotologists who like "all kinds of music especially country"?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I wanted to do that whole undercut thing on both sides, but now my hair's way too long for that. Just shave it all off, start all over with your own color (don't dye it into weird colors, c'mon) and wait for it to grow. Just don't go completely bald lol
Quote by CaptainCanti
Actually, there are four.
You forgot the Layne Staley.

Let me tell you a little story. It's called the ugly Lyane Staley haircut.

There once was a haircut called the Layne Staley.

It was so ugly that Layen Staley died.

The end.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Cut it off. For the love of god, cut it off.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
A mohawk. Especially since you made that haircut for the "Shock value" nothing has a higher shock value higher than a mohawk.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by sam b
Cut it. You look like a hideous lesbian

Fixed.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
Just looked up Layne Staley and his hair is awful.

Grow up and get a short back and sides
Just get it cut short. Even if you don't like it, other people will.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by snipelfritz
This is terrible. Are you trying to attract fat, white cosmotologists who like "all kinds of music especially country"?

Hahahaha...this, exactly this and nothing more.
Shave the other side and the back, cut the middle to a respectable length, allow it to return to its natural colour, et voila! you are no longer an idiot
I'm surprised at all the anti-long hair vibes going on here. Especially Primus2112, considering your username combines Primus: whose frontman had some crazy hair during the 80's+90's, and 2112 (Rush): whose frontman had a prog-mullet for a long time and has had shoulder-length hair since he changed it.

BTW TS your hair is awful regardless of length, mohawk or shave it and start over.
Last edited by tukk04 at Apr 8, 2013,
Quote by raoooos
Shave the other side and the back, cut the middle to a respectable length, allow it to return to its natural colour, et voila! you are no longer an idiot

If you're describing what I think you're describing, then that is the worst chav haircut ever.
Don't do that TS.
Do something though.
Quote by blake1221
Natural color, no longer than your ears, get a little styling paste and do whatever looks best.

This.

Right now, you look like Skrillex Jr. AND HE LOOKS LIKE AN UGLY GIRL!

Quote by raoooos

Are you talking this?

'Cause this is acceptable. And stylish. The ladies will love it.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 8, 2013,
something like this, but less gay

(Invalid img)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Are you talking this?

'Cause this is acceptable. And stylish. The ladies will love it.

Yes, although it doesn't necessarily have to be that long or slicked back - just a less extreme alternative to shaving it all.
Quote by raoooos
Yes, although it doesn't necessarily have to be that long or slicked back - just a less extreme alternative to shaving it all.

Yeah, yeah.

Cool...