I was censored and had a tab denied because it contained the phrase new world order, i know this was why because it was a perfect tab.

I will not provide my services here if I have to be "approved" what I can and can't post, and if I can't contribute to the community all of my arrangements.

Therefore I am leaving..

I already had a support ticket deleted requesting my one tab that's being displayed on your site be removed.

You do not have a legal right to display my intellectual property. The tabs i submitted are an arrangement of MY interpretation of song, and therefore the rights belong to me. If you do not remove my tab "Burned out and Busted" by "Jason Boesel" immediately I will pursuit legal action.
Last edited by JesusIsChrist at Apr 8, 2013,
Maybe you should try and contact the guys who runs this site and not write it in the forums
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Do you have a copyright on this tab? Is UG selling your tab for profit?

Since I'm from Australia I'm not too sure about American intellectual property laws. However, from what I can tell, either:
- It isn't your intellectual property.
- UG does have the legal right to display it.

Not to mention, didn't you read the info about submitting tabs? Whether a tab is approved or denied is at the discretion of tab moderators, and you shouldn't chuck a hissy fit that one of your tabs was denied.
Last edited by purplecashew at Apr 8, 2013,
Quote by purplecashew
Not to mention, didn't you read the info about submitting tabs? Whether a tab is approved or denied is at the discretion of tab moderators, and you shouldn't chuck a hissy fit that one of your tabs was denied.

This. You are being a complete moron about this TS.

They have to be approved to save people uploading the same tab more than once and also if its completely wrong (although some seem to get through). It might have been correct but if someone has already uploaded a tab which is 100% correct, theres no reason to have another one.

If UG were selling your tab to other sites or something, then yes you can persue legal action. If not, then you have no argument if you didn't copyright it anyway. I'm also pretty sure that if its a cover, then you can't copyright it.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Also, you don't know that it was because you used the phrase "new world order". You don't get told the reason why it was denied.

It is far more likely that there were just other versions of the tab already, or (despite what you may think) it could well have been incorrect.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by leony03
This. You are being a complete moron about this TS.

They have to be approved to save people uploading the same tab more than once and also if its completely wrong (although some seem to get through). It might have been correct but if someone has already uploaded a tab which is 100% correct, theres no reason to have another one.

If UG were selling your tab to other sites or something, then yes you can persue legal action. If not, then you have no argument if you didn't copyright it anyway. I'm also pretty sure that if its a cover, then you can't copyright it.

There was no other tab for it, nice try tho
its cool i just wont contribute to the site anymore, UG just lost a gifted musician who could have contributed a ton of unique music, and fast. oh well I will host on my own website and have freedom of speech there. you guys have fun with your police state and proxy website.
Quote by henrihell
Maybe you should try and contact the guys who runs this site and not write it in the forums

I tried, I created a support ticket and it was deleted.

My intentions were to bring this public because people need to realize that you DON'T have free speech here, and because of legal written stipulation w/e i don't even have permission to remove what I posted and have and now it's essentially been stolen, I don't care what kind of fancy wording is in the terms of use.

its cool i just wont contribute to the site anymore, UG just lost a gifted musician who could have contributed a ton of unique music, and fast. oh well I will host on my own website and have freedom of speech there. you guys have fun with your police state and proxy website.
Hello.

Here is a helpful little chunk from the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you registered for this site:

6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS

6.1 The Content available through the Service is the property of Ultimate Guitar or its Content Providers and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Content received through the Service may be accessed for your personal, non-commercial use only.

6.2 You acknowledge that Ultimate Guitar retains exclusive ownership of the Service and all intellectual property rights associated therewith. The Service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Except as expressly provided herein, you are not granted any rights or license to patents, copyrights, trade secrets or trademarks with respect to the Service or the Content, and Ultimate Guitar reserves all rights not expressly granted hereunder.

So you don't own your tab. You allowed UG to have ownership when you submitted it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
Hello.

Here is a helpful little chunk from the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you registered for this site:

So you don't own your tab. You allowed UG to have ownership when you submitted it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

and you obviously dont have a soul what do you want me to tell you?

have fun reading the fine print when they finally decide to stop kicking the can down the road with economy by printing money, when you realize your a debt a slave and you have owners, and they open up the internment camps for Americans. Don't think it can happen to you? happened to Japanese Americans in 1942 during WWII.

And in case you don't know it. We are on currently the brink of WWIII.
One only has to study history to know this, but there are many other indicators as well.

Just because it's written down, and 'official' doesn't mean it's right

Ask the millions of native Americans that were massacred who were on this land before our ancestors came here, because they "weren't making economic use of the land"

You can laugh and mock all you want.

But its happening quicker than you think , and things are about to get real for a lot of people.
Looking good in that tinfoil hat there...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Looking good in that tinfoil hat there...

Really dude? Open your eyes. Pay attention to what's going on in the world, and do some critical thinking.

It does not take a rocket scientist.

You can mock all you want, but very soon I'm sad to say, you will find out how right I am.
Did he just compare the UG tab policy to WWII Japanese internment camps?

████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
Did he just compare the UG tab policy to WWII Japanese internment camps?

It was an analogy that's relevancy apparently slipped by your understanding

.. i forgive you
Alright guys, Well the words out.. I'm Out..

God speed friends, I really wish you all the best

Glad you enjoyed the thread I am def not a troll though, you'll see

Praise God

peace
Wow I've been mising one heck of a thread over here, huh?
Quote by JesusIsChrist
You do not have a legal right to display my intellectual property.
Yes they do.
The tabs i submitted are an arrangement of MY interpretation of song, and therefore the rights belong to me.

It's UG's once you submit it to UG. But you can take credit for making the tab all you want. UG wouldn't have that tab if you didn't go through the trouble of making it.
If you do not remove my tab "Burned out and Busted" by "Jason Boesel" immediately I will pursuit legal action.

It's cute how you think that. But you did agree to it when you registered, as stated above. All that, and you do realize there are probably more sites than here that have your same tab, don't you? Oh, and of course they won't take it down if you ask. Hell, sometimes they might not even give you credit for it. Why not throw a hissy fit over there?
and you obviously dont have a soul what do you want me to tell you?

That's pretty uncalled for. If you didn't like it, then you shouldn't have agreed. It's your own fault, not theirs.
...things are about to get real for a lot of people.

Tabs won't have anything to do with that.
You can mock all you want, but very soon I'm sad to say, you will find out how right I am.

So far, you're the only person throughout this whole site who has this serious of a problem with it. So no one is going to find out how right you are because you're simply wrong.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by JesusIsChrist

God speed friends, I really wish you all the best

Glad you enjoyed the thread I am def not a troll though, you'll see

Praise God

peace

Scripture
Blood Rivers etc:
"And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood." -Revelation 16:4 (KJV)

" And had turned their rivers into blood; and their floods, that they could not drink."-Psalm 78:44

"I will also water with thy blood the land wherein thou swimmest, even to the mountains; and the rivers shall be full of thee." -Ezekiel 32:6

"And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood" -Revelation 8:8

Fulfillment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT_yQIPzKfk

http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/lifestyle/2012/08/13/blood-red-lake-startles-tourists-in-france/

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09/yangtze-river-turns-red-and-turns-up-a-mystery/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239040/Crimson-tides-Tourists-flee-Bondi-Beach-Red-Sea-rare-algae-bloom-turns-water-colour-blood.html

http://www.colombopage.com/archive_12B/Nov16_1353054110CH.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N0pLMooeAc

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/25/texas-environmental-group-blasts-alleged-river-blood-flowing-from-dallas-meat/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=beyZB1_7oAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riYgpGPyjjg&feature=relmfu
What does any of that have to do with your tab not being taken down due to the agreement that you accepted when you signed up for the site?
Lol, the bible and the daily mail. That's some real evidence you've got there!
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Oh my
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Alright Guys I'm officially exiting from these threads. My time contributing to UG has gone as quickly as it came, which is a shame because I really wanted to share my tabs with the world. Best of luck to you all and think about think things I've said.
Quote by JesusIsChrist
Alright Guys I'm officially exiting from these threads. My time contributing to UG has gone as quickly as it came, which is a shame because I really wanted to share my tabs with the world. Best of luck to you all and think about think things I've said.

The only thing that's forced you away is yourself.

You miss understand how the site works, accuse of some kind of conspiracy and then talk a lot of high and mighty non-sense. No one has attacked you (apart from you being rather silly in your posts) and yet you attack us.

Like I say, you leave because you've created some kind of fiction to accuse the site of.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Apr 8, 2013,
That was definitely worth the read. I think either you're a troll, or you were born with troll genetics that you can't escape, and you just think you're being serious.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by JesusIsChrist

Out? Out of the closet?
Good for you for being brave dude, also I think there's a LGBT group on UG, you might want to join