Page 1 of 25
It says that she's dead on Wikipedia, so it must be true.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by willT08
After a stroke though...not how I imagined she'd go out. I'm actually almost sad right now

I know, I never imagined Thatcher ever leaning towards the left.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
She's never been alive, she was a banshee sent from hell to punish us for our sins.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Can I be at the funeral to make sure the nails are in the coffin?
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
I only know GB after her, she was Prime Minister when I was born and, because of her, I live in London, she made Croydon London... She was alright, as a person, I guess, never mind her politics.
Best thread you've ever made.

edit: thread merge with the only 1 minute older thread because I'm a prick.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I've heard she'll be buried, not cremated.

Apparently this lady's not for burning.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
First state funeral where the 21 gun salute is going to be fired at the coffin, I've heard.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
Living in Sheffield, I genuinely expect street parties...
Could be the best thing she has ever given the North-an excuse to get wankered!
Quote by Powersurge213
Living in Sheffield, I genuinely expect street parties...
Could be the best thing she has ever given the North-an excuse to get wankered!

I know what I'm doing tonigh-in about half an hour.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Let's hate on Thatcher, god we're so cool...

...love the fact that the majority of the criticism is coming from kids who are too young to actually remember what a sorry state this country was in before she came to power

Thatcher made mistakes, and i doubt she was a particularly nice person but the cold hard facts are that Great Britain was an absolute mess before her government and she fixed a lot of it, certainly from an economic point of view.

People talk about "broken britain" - i guarantee it would be a damnsight more broken had Thatcher's government not dragged us into the 20th Century. You celebrate the fall of a dictator, like Ceaucescu or Saddam - I hardly think bringing the trade unions under control and stopping free mik caused uproar in the UN.

Don't have to love her, don't even have to like her but don't jump on some pathetic bandwagon that stopped being cool when Ben Elton stopped being funny. She left the country in a far better state than it was when she came to power, stronger economically and more respected in the global community...you can't really ask any more from a leader.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull

...love the fact that the majority of the criticism is coming from kids who are too young to actually remember what a sorry state this country was in before she came to power

Thatcher made mistakes, and i doubt she was a particularly nice person but the cold hard facts are that Great Britain was an absolute mess before her government and she fixed a lot of it, certainly from an economic point of view.

People talk about "broken britain" - i guarantee it would be a damnsight more broken had Thatcher's government not dragged us into the 20th Century. You celebrate the fall of a dictator, like Ceaucescu or Saddam - I hardly think bringing the trade unions under control and stopping free mik caused uproar in the UN.

Don't have to love her, don't even have to like her but don't jump on some pathetic bandwagon that stopped being cool when Ben Elton stopped being funny. She left the country in a far better state than it was when she came to power, stronger economically and more respected in the global community...you can't really ask any more from a leader.

Ben Elton was ever funny?

The rest of your post I agree with.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by rpd
Ben Elton was ever funny?

The rest of your post I agree with.

Yeah, there was a 3-week period in 1982 that i distinctly remember
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by steven seagull

Suck a dick.

If the right wing can celebrate Chavez's death, human beings can celebrate Thatcher's.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by steven seagull

tl;dr

EDIT: After looking at my FB news feed, this celebration is stupid. People saying they're gonna dance on her grave and shit.
Last edited by Tanglewoodguit at Apr 8, 2013,
Quote by Lemoninfluence
Suck a dick.

If the right wing can celebrate Chavez's death, human beings can celebrate Thatcher's.

illustrates my point perfectly
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by steven seagull
illustrates my point perfectly

Can't hear you over the cheering in the streets.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I don't know much about Thatcher. I try to ask people why they hate or like her but I never seem to get a straight answer.

I understand she did some good things and some bad. Be it as it as may, I don't wanna pick a side. However, I have a feeling she was better than any politicians that have helmed GB since then. I admire her balls, which few seem to have.

Gotta admit that Iron Lady is a kick ass nickname to have though.
oh maggie
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.