drunk people and high people

mostly drunk people

we've all had to deal with drunk people, some more than others. what kind of a drunk are you, how are your friends when they're drunk

i dont know whether its just my age group, but there is an excessive amount of people that just cant handle their alcohol

share stories and stuff
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I'm a silly drunk, just having a good time cracking jokes and what not. But when I'm sober I can't stand drunk people in the slightest until I've had a few
GGet drunk yourself, nothing worse than being sober around drunks.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by rpd

Incorrect, it's pretty funny viewing IMO.
Quote by rpd

This.

Also I've been told I'm really a depressed drunk. So I think that means I just speak my mind more when I'm drunk
I can handle my alcohol alright, but more so because I don't get hangovers/can start drinking as soon as I wake up after a night out without getting ill. I'm a nice drunk, unless I drink cider, which makes me cider. But cider is awful, so it's coo'.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
I find I get a different kind of drunk depending on what I'm drinking.

My vodka drunk is a chatty talk-to-anyone kind of drunk
My wine drunk is a dancy singy kind of drunk
My beer drunk is a dick. I don't know why I let him out, but sometimes I just like to be seen with a pint rather than a girly drink.
I usually don't appear drunk unless i am completely shithoused, at which point, i still appear kind of sober but then i would fall over or just talk a load of gibberish.

I think it just elevates whatever mood i'm already in, so if i'm happy or in a decent mood, i would have a laugh, but if i'm upset or pissed off, i could go a bit strange and lose my temper, although that rarely happens.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
By all accounts I'm an awesome drunk: I'm friendlier; funnier; more outgoing; think nothing of chatting with random strangers; actually able to talk to girls etc.

It's like alcohol gives me a personality upgrade.
It varies. Most of the time I get more tolerant of people I wouldn't spend two seconds talking to when sober and generally nice to everyone, but sometimes I can take a nasty turn, depends on the situation I think.
ITT: drink everytime someone says 'drunk'
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Yeah, drunk people annoy me. I've to the best of my ability avoided this March Madness Massacre on my local bar scene. It gets old fast and some level of pathetic really should be screened at the door. I guess its the drunken Bon Voyage into Summer, in a way. St. Patty's Day was another experience in the loud and annoying behavior of drunken people in groups...

Drinking with my friends is usually fun, depending on the friend or crowd, but alcohol isn't usually my drug of choice.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I still want to know what a good drink is without having to revert to beer or bourbon and coke. I've spent five years experimenting and fetting pissed at pubs trying to find the right combination of a good taste without looking like a bitch with a girls drink.

But girls drink taste so damn gooddddddddddd.
I get really helpful when I'm drunk. I go around surveying people to see if they need anything. On New Years, I spent a solid hour on MLB.com on my phone looking up articles to read to a friend because he doesn't drink and I apparently didn't want him to feel left out.

My friends on the other hand? They turn into the annoying touchy feely drunk types.
I'm a happy drunk, but i'm hotheaded when not drunk.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Apparently I'm an incredibly friendly, well spoken drunk, no matter the previous mood. I handle my booze well though; most people don't know I'm drunk when I do get drunk.

Only odd thing for me is that beer hits me way harder up front and then tends to taper off pretty quickly, where bourbon and assorted others take forever to kick in.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by stratman_13
Only odd thing for me is that beer hits me way harder up front and then tends to taper off pretty quickly, where bourbon and assorted others take forever to kick in.

i feel like i can relate to this but i dont know how much alcohol there is in one beer compared to one shot of vodka and all that stuff so im not sure
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I have to deal with drunks almost every night since I work at a Jimmy Johns right in the middle of the bar street at my university. Some can be real nice, but some can be straight dicks.

We stopped giving out free cups of water cause people would constantly get soda in them and whatnot, and we've had our fair share of cops arrest people for trying to fight inside the store (with us and with other customers) because of this.

Though I'm a very nice drunk. It takes a lot to get me angry, and I can talk and talk and talk and talk... I get very open with my money, offering to buy everyone everything they've ever wanted and I tend to flirt more with girls even though I have a girlfriend. I don't want anything, and I'm just being nice, but it tends to happen that way. I also get more handsy in that I'll put my arms around people, I'll shake their hands a lot more, I'll hold their hand (in a platonic way) if I'm trying to drill in a point... and I tend to talk about life
Last edited by DiminishedFifth at Apr 8, 2013,