with my car and I feel awful
I was driving on the highway and this suicidal cat just ran out in front of me. I slammed on the brakes but it ran right under the tire. I can still feel the jolt as I hit it
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
It was probably just some little girls cat. She'll be looking out the window every night wondering why it ran away and whether it was her fault.
You should have stopped and scraped it off of the road and taken it home to cook for your dinner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhKGTRtgstk

I was walkin' down the street on a sunny day
hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba
Feelin' in my bones that I'll have my way

Chorus:
Well, I'm a happy boy (happy boy)
Well, I'm a happy boy (happy boy)
Oh, ain't it good when things are goin' your way? Hey hey

My little dog, Spot got hit by a car
Put his guts in a box and put him in a drawer

(chorus)

I forgot all about it for a month and a half
I looked in the drawer and started to laugh

(chorus)
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Apr 8, 2013,
Nice!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The responsible thing to do in that situation would be to eat its heart so its essence will forever be a part of you.

Now it's going to haunt you.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I remember my dad ran over a kitten when I was 5.

Needless to say, I was sad.
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone
that's worse that breaking a mirror man.

you're ****ed...

don't walk outside at night. they love the night.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
If I ever ran over a cat I'd probably kill myself

I'd probably have a celebration...

Am I celebrating the cat dying or you suiciding?...We'll never know!

I wouldn't really celebrate...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 8, 2013,
My cat was hit by a car. The driver didn't even confess and I'll never know who did it. I loved that cat. She was the best.
You're a sick person TS. You could have at least looked at the tags and call whatever number was listed. The family would like to know what happened.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
My cat was hit by a car. The driver didn't even confess and I'll never know who did it. I loved that cat. She was the best.
You're a sick person TS. You could have at least looked at the tags and call whatever number was listed. The family would like to know what happened.

I couldn't really turn around since it was on the highway and it was really dark. And what if it wasn't dead? Then what? Hit it on the head with a tire iron?
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Last edited by OfCourseNot at Apr 8, 2013,
Stupid cat didn't know that cats aren't supposed to be on the highway... That means it's not your problem because you can't blame yourself for the cat being stupid.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
if people are gonna live near dangerous roads and own cats and not train them from infancy to be house cats, chances are they're gonna go splat, if it wasn't you, someone else was gonna hit it

dumbshit owners are at fault here
Cats are not stupid.

They are awesome and cute and therefore nothing bad should ever happen to them.
Quote by OfCourseNot
with my car and I feel awful
I was driving on the highway and this suicidal cat just ran out in front of me. I slammed on the brakes but it ran right under the tire. I can still feel the jolt as I hit it

As a unfortunate kid that has a mother who is an insurance kingpin I gotta say the one thing that stuck in my mind was never to do this. Apparently the majority of accidents from animals are caused by the driver slamming on the brakes swerving out of control and crashing or getting smoked from behind. Just hit the animal, yeah it's cruel but it's a lot better then possibly dying yourself. Exact thing happened to my buddy with a deer, he swerved rolled his car seven times and they basically had to staple his face back on. And before some uppity dildo says I have no heart, I know what it feels like my dog got ran over by a truck when I was 6 and I watched it happen.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by ne14t
As a unfortunate kid that has a mother who is an insurance kingpin I gotta say the one thing that stuck in my mind was never to do this. Apparently the majority of accidents from animals are caused by the driver slamming on the brakes swerving out of control and crashing or getting smoked from behind. Just hit the animal, yeah it's cruel but it's a lot better then possibly dying yourself. Exact thing happened to my buddy with a deer, he swerved rolled his car seven times and they basically had to staple his face back on. And before some uppity dildo says I have no heart, I know what it feels like my dog got ran over by a truck when I was 6 and I watched it happen.

It depends on the animal. If it was a dear or something big I would definitely break. We have Anti-lock Brakes and traction control nowadays so you wouldn't lose control too easily. Also it would hurt you and your car quite badly to hit for instance a moose at 70mph.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Cats are not stupid.

They are awesome and cute and therefore nothing bad should ever happen to them.

Cats ARE stupid, empirical evidence and observation only confirms this!
I cat over Iran last night.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by henrihell
It depends on the animal. If it was a dear or something big I would definitely break. We have Anti-lock Brakes and traction control nowadays so you wouldn't lose control too easily. Also it would hurt you and your car quite badly to hit for instance a moose at 70mph.

But its not only about losing control of the vehicle, its about the cars behind you. Especially if TS was on a highway as he said. The cars behind you are going fast and they dont have to be able to break in order not to crash into you. It all depends.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Wow that sucks man. It prob died instantly on the highway though, rather than it starving to death slowly over weeks. You did the right thing.
One time I was walking home from work and this stupid, stupid cute orange cat ran across the busy road and went right under a van. The cat just looked at me and sidestepped a bit then fell over.. I ran into traffic causing a line, picked the cat up and began going as fast as I could to the nearest hospital (**** who ran it over drove away). Luckily a nice person stopped and offered to drive it to the vet.. It was meowing such a horrible meow.. When I put it in their back seat it had a bloody nose, it's tongue was hanging out, and it was totally limp.. I have no idea what happened to it, but atleast me and that nice person tried.. I wish I could gut that piece of shit who drove away though... When I got home I realized I was covered in orange fur... The thing lost clumps and clumps... Poor kitty
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Last edited by naedauuf at Apr 8, 2013,
I almost ran over a rabbit last night. Scared the piss out of me.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
The owners shouldn't have let it outside if they were right near a busy road, and it was an accident, so try not to feel too bad.

Having said that, cats are great, and i can feel your pain, sorry man.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
When I had my driving school drive once in the evening, I almost ran over a cat, too. It started crossing the road from my side, I just NEARLY hit it but I dont know if she had such luck on the oncoming lane- there was a truck just passing by..
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
attaboy, slammed some pussy
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
attaboy, slammed some pussy

Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you