Page 1 of 2
I was just eating a burrito while taking a dump (since I'm in a hurry to get some work done before 11 today). It was strangely satisfying. Obviously you need to be careful with hygiene, but for some reason taking food in at the same time you are excreting waste just feels damn good.

Anyone else have experience with this?
You have preblems, TS
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Wow TS you're weird.
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone
Quote by soundgarden1986
No. I'm civilized.

lol this

Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TS is the kind of person that actually enjoyed the Human Centipede enough to want to create his own.
I did with hot wings once. It was great until I realized I still had to wipe.
you're never as free as when you are lost
Eating stimulates wanting to poo, its a natural bodily function. Same reason why when you eat a huge meal sometimes you gotta crap right afterwards. That being said, willingly eating while taking a duece is wrong and you should seek out some mental help for the safety of humanity.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
No, and I couldn't even if I wanted to. I poo hunched over with my elbows on my legs, it would be awkward to eat at that angle.
I've done it before, but it didnt feel right. It felt like I was committing some sort of sin.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
What's wrong with you?
Would you pay for UG?

Quote by Duffman123
Fuck no lol.

If I want to pay for awful news articles I'll buy the Daily Mail.
Quote by ne14t
Eating stimulates wanting to poo, its a natural bodily function. Same reason why when you eat a huge meal sometimes you gotta crap right afterwards.

I didn't know that was a thing. I just thought I was a total freak who had to poop every night halfway through dinner.

On topic, no I don't eat while I poop. I'm typically too busy posting on The Pit. So I guess I'm spouting out two kinds of shit at once.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by GonzoBeatz
I'm usually too busy masturbating

During eating or while taking a dump?
------------------
Quote by Hristev
I've jacked off while taking a dump )

I call bull honky on this. Don't your butt muscles get clenched when you're jacking it? How can you properly relax to allow things to flow.

I don't think it's possible.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
I call bull honky on this. Don't your butt muscles get clenched when you're jacking it? How can you properly relax to allow things to flow.

It's pretty damn impossible to jack it and poop at the same time. They're two contradicting functions.

I think he probably means he took a shit and before wiping, while still sitting down, jacked it. I guess might as well get as many natural human secretions out of the way at once as possible
No. Also, a burrito sounds like one of the worst things to eat while pooping. Just saying.

Quote by Nelsean
I've done it before, but it didnt feel right. It felt like I was committing some sort of sin.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if it was a sin
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by snipelfritz

You're right actually. Took a shit, THEN jacked off and then finished the shitting process.
Quote by soundgarden1986
No. I'm civilized.

this is really all that needs to be said

Quote by willT08

FOREVER UNCLEAAAAAAAN

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 10, 2013,
Page 1 of 2