spitfire915
321 IQ
Hey guys, so im trying to build up my youtube channel of guitar covers doing everything from rock to metal. I just posted a few Incubus songs up and have others ranging from John Mayer to Parkway Drive. Check em out!

Heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Unbound91/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Be sure to subscribe, Ill be making more on the regular

Thanks so much guys!
Last edited by spitfire915 at Apr 8, 2013,
andersstruve
UG 's Degenerate Army
301 IQ
These are actually pretty good. I was a bit skeptical at first (you now how some of these cover channels are) but it seems to me that you've actually put genuine effort into these videos. One question, is that one guitar a regular strat with a moded neck, or another brand? btw those pickups are sweet.
spitfire915
321 IQ
Quote by andersstruve
These are actually pretty good. I was a bit skeptical at first (you now how some of these cover channels are) but it seems to me that you've actually put genuine effort into these videos. One question, is that one guitar a regular strat with a moded neck, or another brand? btw those pickups are sweet.

Thank you so much, i really appreciate that. the strat is a G&L Comanche. (GL is that company Leo Fender created after he sold Fender off). Definitely worth checking out, the variety of sounds you can get out of them are endless.
spitfire915
321 IQ
Quote by gijsheijnen84
Hey man,

A very nice channel indeed. How do you record your sound? Do you use a line 6 pod or just a audio interface like the tascam mk-series? I am always interested in how people record their video's.

thanks a lot! i just use an m-audio fast track interface, it was like 60 bucks and its small. i mic the amp with an sm-57 rather than putting the guitar directly in