Just a general discusion/conversation about her and her music. Like many, Simple and Clean, Kremlin Dusk, and Sanctuary were the gateway songs. Since then I've compiled my favorite English and Japanese songs of hers on two discs. I think she is very talented and has an amazing voice.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
She's kawaii for sure.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
One more vote for Kingdom hearts, that's all I know about her. I listen to them every now and then cause it reminds me of the game.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I've never played kingdom of hearts, one of my bandmates wanted to cover simple and clean and then you know the rest. Musically I like her melodies at lot and they way she writes lyrics to them/puts a melody with her lyrics. Also I'm with wormholes on that one
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."