First of all I want to get clear that this is not spam. I am not a robotXD. And I am writing here because I know that Ultimate guitar is one of the largest communities about music. This is a present for you from a huge rock&roll fan, I hope it will be new for someone:

Thank you for your time!

I am student of the University of Barcelona and the University of Birmingham working in my final project about the "Impact of user reviews and critics on U.S. box office" and I need your help to finish it.

Everybody can answer it, more people more data!

If you could answer a short survey, less than 10 minutes, will be great.

Thank you very much!

w ww.survey.bris.ac.uk/bham/boxoffice

( erase the space between the www XD) Thanks!!
Last edited by Lostunknown at Apr 8, 2013,
Wow that's an interesting topic you chose, I'd actually be interested on hearing the results of the data. I'll do the survey once you get it working, but make sure to keep us updated.
Of course I will try, Is the 3rd day since I launch the survey. At this moment 47 results... and I am trying to increase it like a mad man... but it is very hard. If someone can share it with their friends will be amazing!

Thank you, for answer me so fast.
Quote by whywefight
What's the name of your dog

Leo, 2 years

I hope you enjoy it
Last edited by Lostunknown at Apr 8, 2013,
Survey was broken, I answered no for question 15, therefor 15a was not applicable, but it required me to answer it anyway.
Quote by macashmack
Survey was broken, I answered no for question 15, therefor 15a was not applicable, but it required me to answer it anyway.

OUGH... thats a big mistake.. sorry, answer none, sorry...

Thank you for answer it anyway