A found someone selling a "Jackson Kelly K3", I asked the person if it was a Ke3, and he said that it was a K3 model, I'm confused now, is there a K3 model?
The seller must have been confused with the model's name. The model he is probably trying to sell is a Jackson Kelly KE-3. If that is a guitar you plan on buying, I would check the condition and make sure that it is the right model.
I'm guessing it's a ke3, but get some pics etc. and we can tell you for sure.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i'm genuinely not sure what that is I'd need closer pics, and ideally some of the back of it, too (including the neck pocket, normally the MIJ sticker is there, though admittedly it could have been taken off or another one added pretty easily to a non-mij guitar).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Isnt that the cheapest model with the floyd?

It looks like an bolt on neck.

Holy freaking hell 1600$ is that USD?

That guy must be drunk.
snt that the cheapest model with the floyd?

It looks like an bolt on neck.

Holy freaking hell 1600$ is that USD?

That guy must be drunk.

No, it's "R$" the money corrency from Brazil, it would be like 800$.

Okay, thank you guys for the support, I asked the guy if it was a Japanese one, but he doesn't answer me, so I'm thinking about getting another model, maybe I find a King v.
Looks like a KE3 (I have one) with a changed neck pickup and the volume control and pickup selector have been switched holes. Volume should be where the pickup selector is.
Yeah looks like a KE3.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
I would sell you my trans blue ke3 for $1000. I knocked $600 off, come on, it's a great deal.
That guy has an awesome ceiling.

And it probably is a KE3, but could also be a discontinued X-Series with Duncan Designed pickups that I haven't heard of.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA