no
24 34%
Voters: 71.
Page 1 of 4
cuz it sux
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
they dont got no quality control
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I think the reason why people don't like punk is because they enjoy talented musicians.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I didn't know people hate punk.
I thought that was metal.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by yoman297
but what if they're talented musicians they just play punk cuz they like it

lol nah
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I think the reason why people don't like punk is because they enjoy talented musicians.

metal is worse
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i voted yes but i don't know what i exactly voted for.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
I don't like punk that much, but i don't "hate" it.

I do not like the 'hardcore' punk fans though
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Because the majority of punk these days is not in the spirit of punk. Real punk was about not being able to play music well and not giving a damn, but now "punk" is just used as an excuse to crank out crappy amateur music that has a built in fan base of people who think they are "rebels" but are really just counterculture as opposed to individualistic.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Apr 8, 2013,
Emo/punk stuff is great!

haven't any of you listened to Dads or American Football?
When did harry potter get a signature guitar?

Gear:

Peavey Raptor
Fender Squire Strat
Peavey Audition Trans-tube Amp
Zoom G1 Pedal
Cort M600
Talented punk you say?

Streetlight Manifesto. Third wave ska punk or whatever you wanna call it.
I don't know what these people are talking about. I love punk. Sure, there's crappy punk that tries too hard to be punk for punk's sake, but there is a lot genuinely good shit out there if you're willing to look. It isn't all about spiky hair and leather jackets, or people who don't know how to play their instruments.

Check out this .
Last edited by MrDo0m at Apr 8, 2013,
Quote by Black Ox
Listen to Rancid and tell me those dudes don't have talent. ITT ignorance.

Those dudes don't have talent.
I like it. Its an expression and stuff. Its great when your pissed off your just wanna learn a quick song to jam with a few friends to have a good time. (why struggle doing rush when everyone can jam/learn a Ramones song in 2 mins) I'm also a fan of GG Allin and AxCx. Apparently I like crappy music
Punk is usually just a bunch of immature pricks high on drugs thinking it's super cool to not even play their instruments live while they throw shit around on stage. Complete lack of dignity:

http://youtu.be/08qk_pMJFak
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I grew up in the '70's and '80's. Punk was my religion
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Apr 9, 2013,
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Punk is usually just a bunch of immature pricks high on drugs thinking it's super cool to not even play their instruments live while they throw shit around on stage. Complete lack of dignity:

http://youtu.be/08qk_pMJFak

Technically, that's more like post-rock.. but yeah I guess you could also call them punk. Anyways it might not be a note-perfect performance but personally I think that song is the shit. I have to agree to disagree with you.

I would take that ^^^ over this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/31eReSNRrhU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

but to each their own.
Last edited by MrDo0m at Apr 8, 2013,
Quote by MrDo0m
Technically, that's more like post-rock.. but yeah I guess you could also call them punk. Anyways it might not be a note-perfect performance but personally I think that song is the shit. I have to agree to disagree with you.

I would take that ^^^ over this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/31eReSNRrhU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

but to each their own.

ATDI = post rock?

wat?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Rancid are a great band. They're really fun to listen to. Tim Armstrong may not be the most amazing musician but he's punk at its best.

And nobody can deny Matt Freemans a badass bassist.
To me it's not good or bad. Just meh.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I like REAL punk like Sex Pistols, Violent Femmes, The Ramones, and The Clash. I pretty much hate pop punk, it's so annoying. There is one exception, can't get enough Offspring, I don't really consider them pop punk but other people do.
GEAR

Ibanez RG350EX
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt
Korg CA-40 Chromatic Tuner
Fender 351 Medium Guitar Picks
Quote by scorpsfan830
I like REAL punk like Sex Pistols, Violent Femmes, The Ramones, and The Clash. I pretty much hate pop punk, it's so annoying. There is one exception, can't get enough Offspring, I don't really consider them pop punk but other people do.

Hehe, I noticed you use an Ibanez and a Peavey Vypyr 15 like me, you can get a pretty similar sound to Noodles/Dexter since they use Ibanez and Peavey too.
Quote by Nero Galon
Hehe, I noticed you use an Ibanez and a Peavey Vypyr 15 like me, you can get a pretty similar sound to Noodles/Dexter since they use Ibanez and Peavey too.

I have noticed that, one thing I love about The Offspring is that their songs are super fun to play while not being super easy beginner songs at the same time.
GEAR

Ibanez RG350EX
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt
Korg CA-40 Chromatic Tuner
Fender 351 Medium Guitar Picks
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
ATDI = post rock?

wat?

Post-hardcore maybe? But yeah, you could call it punk too.
I like some punk, the sound of it at least. Hate the leftarded ideology behind most of it, but that's okay cos if I listen to crust, grind, pv etc I'm unable to make sense of the nonsense ideas coming out of the vocalist's mouth haha
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
punk is the best. you're all bad.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Loooooooooooove it. I love Green Day, I love The Bouncing Souls, I love The Gaslight Anthem (Sink or Swim was punk), I love Jawbreaker, I love that one album by blink-182, I love The Clash, I love the first four Ramones albums, I love The Sex Pistols, I love X, I love the Dead Kennedys, I love Hot Water Music, and **** tha hatars
Quote by scorpsfan830

This post is offensively generic.

edit: Element's ma boy. Element knows where it's at. He's introduced me to lots of punk. I used to have as offensively generic taste as that guy up there, but him and other UGers talked about Gaslight a bunch, and he talked about Green Day a bunch and it's just been a journey of picking up similar bands since.
Last edited by cornmancer at Apr 8, 2013,
Page 1 of 4