This is computer and software related. Relatively easy question, but I can't think exactly how to accomplish what I want.

Essentially, instead of having to fill out a form and physically hand it in to my boss I would save a decent amount of time/money if I could simply have the form on my computer as a program to open (e.g. as a .pdf file through Adobe Reader), fill it out electronically, and e-mail it in. I do this several times a week and the amount saved in gas alone would be awesome.

My only thought was to scan it and convert it into a .pdf file (I believe that process is simple enough) and then just edit the form every time I need to.

Thoughts? Any help would be awesome, thanks!
Heisenberg might have been here

I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac

I don't clean my room because I'm saving entropy the effort

Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route
Last edited by jhalterman at Apr 10, 2013,
....you mean Excel?

How bout this:

I create the fillable form for you for $15 via PayPal. I'm serious.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
TS, just so there's no misunderstanding:

I will seriously create the form for you, in professional PDF format with fill-able text fields. I can even make it dynamic enough so that you only need this one form.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Trowzaa

That.

How dare you try to assemble the pits computer people. Who in the hell do you think you are you little dick? I hate little ignorant dicks like you. Go to hell.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
For fifteen dollars, I can refer you onto a man who can make you a dynamic form for only fifteen dollars.

HMU IF U AGRE
For fifteen dollars, I can do whatever you wanna do, babe
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Trowzaa
1) It did not appear when I searched it (never did like the search function on this site)
2) Link didn't work for me, anyway. Thank you, though.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Create a Word document and save it as a PDF file.
Done and done. Can't believe I didn't think of this right off the bat
Quote by Xiaoxi
TS, just so there's no misunderstanding:
I will seriously create the form for you, in professional PDF format with fill-able text fields. I can even make it dynamic enough so that you only need this one form.
The offer was very generous, but I managed to work things out. Thank you, though!
Quote by Joshua Garcia
That.
How dare you try to assemble the pits computer people. Who in the hell do you think you are you little dick? I hate little ignorant dicks like you. Go to hell.
Wow. Do you always get angry over nothing? I asked a question (the purpose of the forum). Suck it up.
Quote by Hydra150
For fifteen dollars, I can do whatever you wanna do, babe
Haha... ha... um...

._.
Heisenberg might have been here

I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac

I don't clean my room because I'm saving entropy the effort

Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route
In all actuality, as someone mentioned already, it would be best to create a PDF.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Spaztikko
For fifteen dollars, I can refer you onto a man who can make you a dynamic form for only fifteen dollars.

HMU IF U AGRE

Hey bru imma hit u up cause i agree wit u bot tht fifteen dollar thing.
Quote by snipelfritz

i think it would be best to code it in visual html so that apples can open it as well, because apple is about to take over windows as the biggest demographic of computer owners in america. windows only has about 3000 more units sold than apple and apple has grown 200% since last month alone. pdfs aren't compatible with apple computers because they cant' run .exe files and adobe reader (the only program you can view pdfs on) is an .exe file.

edit: it'll be a shame when windows goes out of business because then we won't be able to view any pdfs anymore because of the problem with only one program ever being created which is able to open them (they are very complicated pdfs are.)
Last edited by devourke at Apr 9, 2013,
Quote by jhalterman
Wow. Do you always get angry over nothing? I asked a question (the purpose of the forum). Suck it up.

I just now read this. I wasn't being serious, babe. You should pick up on my sarcasm more.
Quote by kenwilliam
? I hate little ignorant dicks like you.

Yeah, you tell him adbot!
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 9, 2013,