Firstly I apologize if I am not posting this in the right spot, I don't post on here very often. I am having a strange problem and I am hoping someone smarter than me can help. I have a Music Man Reflex HH guitar which has a Series/Parallel switch. I had a loose input jack so I tightened it today (correctly) and now there is no sound when the switch is on Series, but there is still sound when I flip it to Parallel. Any Ideas what is wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help
Yeah it was fine until I tightened the jack. Which makes me feel like I did something when I tightened it. Any ideas on what might have happened?
Quote by sigur_ros6
Yeah it was fine until I tightened the jack. Which makes me feel like I did something when I tightened it. Any ideas on what might have happened?

Maybe pulled one of the the pickup grounds loose somehow. When in parallel, is there hum like a single coil?
Thanks for your responses PIG!!!

I might have, but I had the back open and was holding the jack and nothing looked like it pulled loose or anything. And no there is no hum like from a single coil or anything it is completely silent.
What kind of switch is it? It could have a bad solder joint, or just have picked a lousy time to go bad.
Well, I can't tell you much more. If you have a soldering iron(a hot one, like 40-50 watts), you can go through and redo each solder joint.