Hi guys,

I play guitar and sing in a 3 piece so often I find myself going from rhythm to lead while singing. Im not big into effects and don’t usually use more than distortion and reverb/delay, but often find that the transition to hit more than one pedal while not being able to look down while singing can become a bit of a task (ive managed to hit the wrong pedal at a time or two)

Im currently not even using an amp but a line 6 HD300 amp simulator pedal with effects as I am playing quite a varied range of music at the moment, but I was wondering if there was anyway to organise effects so that with the flick of one pedal, it can activate/deactivate multiple effects.

Ideally it would be a singular switch with banks so I never have to look down and know where to find it and doesn’t have to be compatible with the line 6 pedal as I am happy to go back to an amp.

Thank

JK
Its called a looper pedal.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
How many different arrangements or patches do you need?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
thanks for the replies,

at the moment i would be happy with just one, distortion/overdrive with some delay/reverb and maybe a bit of chorus all at once, but would like the room to expand
Quote by jjjkay
thanks for the replies,

at the moment i would be happy with just one, distortion/overdrive with some delay/reverb and maybe a bit of chorus all at once, but would like the room to expand

A simple one might work for you then. More complex ones get expensive.

I personally don't have any or have never used one so I can't recommend any.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Have you tried assigning each set of 4 patches to a single song or song style, so that you only hit bank on the PODHD when changing song styles.

i.e. patch 1 - rhythm - clean + reverb ....
patch 2 - rhythm - distortion effect on
patch 3 - lead - distortion
patch 4 - lead - distortion + reverb + delay etc...

This way you are only hit one button per sound change
Your POD should be able to handle that fine in "scene" mode, or whatever they call it. Give your manual a quick read (look it up online), you should have no trouble setting that up.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
thanks again, on further information im going to look into a bypass switch and maybe an effect loop. Switching between patches causes a momentarily lapse in sound and you can really lose the attack of some of your playing so it doesn;t really work
Unfortunately, you would need to step up to the HD500 to get this functionality. If you happen to run across a older GNX4, it can have 3 assignments per F/S.