Quote by frankv
Looove that design! It has a very dry, but clear and percussive sound and I dig that. Especially for that kind of playing, gives your sound a little edge.

Also, hoooly shit that first tune! Deal with the devil much?

² ..
Clawhammer on a guitar? No thanks.

Quote by frankv
Also, hoooly shit that first tune! Deal with the devil much?

That's basically what like half of every banjo player ever does though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by frankv
Weren't you working on being less of a dick.

Yes and now I'm also working on being more of a cunt.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Playing was good, nice clawhammer-esque style. Guitar is very nice sounding and looking. Facial expressions were fantastic.

Quote by theogonia777

Well played.
RIP Adam
The playing was brilliant and the guitar sounds really nice, really clear. Not too keen on the physical design of the guitar, but that's just me
thank you for the playing ^^ i've got the impression i'm an autist when i see my head but...!

the design if special right , i posted because when i performed it , i said : "this girl is different" it's the first time i play guitar made by luthier ..I think good job mister luthier ! (the devil is happy too lol ^^ )
Great playing and great guitar as well. The older I get the more I want a custom luthier made guitar, 335 style.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by frankv
Weren't you working on being less of a dick?

Quote by theogonia777

Beautiful.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
I think I hear some Andy Mckee in that second tune. You're a very talented guitar player, that guitar is beautiful as well. I'd love to have a guitar professionally made by a luthier some day.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by CoreysMonster
Honestly, this guy is so good I say let him stay here. In that forum he'd just be buried and forgotten.

It's rare somebody with actual talent posts on this board, and the guitar and playing are both kickass.

Hey hey so cool ! Thank you for me , the guitar help to play xD

Quote by Addonexus408
Damn good playing sir, Youtube sub'd

Thank you ! But is not my youtube , my youtube is in my signature xD

Quote by wooodye
Thank you ! But is not my youtube , my youtube is in my signature xD

Yea i know, i went to your channel and sub'd. What are your thought on Antoine Dufour? I used to be pretty big on Mckee, til i heard Dufour, Both really amazing guitarists
thank you , i keep up than i can , i prepare my second fingerstyle album in Paris , is why i can try guitars made by luthiers , was the first time , their work is awesome !

i ask because i it was not for me to test this guitar but the tester was not comfortable with, it is a fingerstyle guitar , is why they recorded me i think xD