There needs to be new Crash Bandicoot game in HD. No, not the mutant stuff but where you had 25 levels plus 5 secret levels and bosses] and had to get from A to B by jumping and spinning stuff.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
k-koo
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Just play the old ones. I don't think better graphics would really make a game like that significantly better.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
That would make me buy a video game console.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
That would make me buy a video game console.

That would do it, but not any of the brilliant games that have come out over the past 6-7 years?
Quote by daytripper75
That would do it, but not any of the brilliant games that have come out over the past 6-7 years?

I'm not to attuned to new games, last one I played all the way was Fallout 3.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'm not to attuned to new games, last one I played all the way was Fallout 3.

Well, that's enough of a reason to buy a system. More than a Crash game anyway.
I don't wanna play new games, I want to play an update on a childhood classic damn you.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
They would never truly pull off a remake imo.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Video games are for slow kids that have weak social skills. I bet you sit around doing bong hits in your room while your mom is grocery shopping for you, too.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
We need another Crash Team Racing because it shits all over Mario Kart.

Diddy Kong Racing shits over them all.

CTR was pretty good though. And I do enjoy a game of Kart every now and then. Although Mario Kart Wii had pretty terrible item balance.
REGGIE
It's Activision that own it now I believe. They got it in a garage sale with Spyro the Dragon as a bundle (Figuratively speaking)
Quote by daytripper75
Just play the old ones. I don't think better graphics would really make a game like that significantly better.

Pretty much this.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Video games are for slow kids that have weak social skills. I bet you sit around doing bong hits in your room while your mom is grocery shopping for you, too.

You're a Jerk with Grammar and Punctuation. How are people going to follow this argument up :P Just joking.
But as a serious stand point I think there is a bit of ignorance with this statement. Sure that's the image video games get. But you could say the same about guitarists. In my mind it is just the same as watching a film or listening to an album. It depends on moderation. A film only lasts 2 hours approx. a game is as long as you hold the controller.