Quote by Cavalcade
You might want to spell "association" correctly next time.

OMG that was soo helpful, thank you, now spell something in Croatian please!
Last edited by BluesMannus at Apr 10, 2013,
I am aware that I am not a professional video producer, as are the people who watch my channel, I am an amateur guitar player from Croatia, and this is why i asked what "you" think of the music in this video here on our ultimate guitar forum

I will surely fix the spelling in the future version and i have you to thank for that, but i am not at this point interested of what people think of the non existing video effects. I will eventually change the whole graphics and text as i am not fully happy with the way it is now, and also the order of clips is not ideal, but i am interested in the music part mostly at this time.
Last edited by BluesMannus at Apr 10, 2013,
I am a guitarist, as well as a musician, and as such, I'm also a person interested in music. People like me will be watching your channel, and so it would be a good idea to listen.
You don't need to be professional to act and look professional. If you're making a video just to introduce your channel, then how it looks is important. Otherwise, why make a video like that in the first place?