How exactly did you manage to turn 'shit's kinda ****ed up and you should probably leave in case something bad happens, but not south koreans we don't care about them' into 'WE'RE LAUNCHING A MISSILE! NUCLEAR WAR! WHEEEEEEEEE!'
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
question.. how come n korea cant build a nuke when other countries have had them for 50 yrs?

**PUBLICLY** can't build a nuke.
North Korea is best Korea.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Their anthem sounds like the end of animal house.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
question.. how come n korea cant build a nuke when other countries have had them for 50 yrs?

I think the only reason they still have them is because they can't get rid of them. Like it'd take thousands of years or something.

Anyone actively seeking nukes should probably not be allowed to get them.
Quote by LostLegion
Nothing will happen

that will affect Ireland

Way to jinx us doofus
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I think the only reason they still have them is because they can't get rid of them. Like it'd take thousands of years or something.

Anyone actively seeking nukes should probably not be allowed to get them.
That's one of the best statements I've ever heard concerning nukes.
I wish the UN secretary of state, the prime minister of south korea and japan, UK, the president of the US, France, China and Russia would all get together in a room and record a message to north korea that said something to the extent of "you want to start a war? go ahead, your country is the only one that will take any damage. We will no longer send you any money until you publically resign. People of North Korea, overthrow your government and this is what we'll give you" and then show images of hot tubs, chubby laughing babies, turkey dinners, uncle scrooge swimming in his money pit, Carla Bruni etc.
Quote by LostLegion
Nothing will happen

that will affect Ireland

Kim Jong Hard On will steal all your Guiness.
Quote by desperatechris
Kim Jong Hard On will steal all your Guiness.

not while im alive!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot

They lack the key material.

FREEDOM
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by flexiblemile
I wish the UN secretary of state, the prime minister of south korea and japan, UK, the president of the US, France, China and Russia would all get together in a room and record a message to north korea that said something to the extent of "you want to start a war? go ahead, your country is the only one that will take any damage. We will no longer send you any money until you publically resign. People of North Korea, overthrow your government and this is what we'll give you" and then show images of hot tubs, chubby laughing babies, turkey dinners, uncle scrooge swimming in his money pit, Carla Bruni etc.

they tried this in the first gulf war. at first the people tried to overthrow the government and were succeeding however for whatever reason the alliance would not support the "freedom fighters" (we'll call them that for now) and so loads of folks got imprisoned and killed and tortured etc.

just saying.

it might be different this time.
Quote by LostLegion
Nothing will happen

that will affect Ireland

If a nuclear bomb drops we are all phucked.
Quote by Philip_pepper
If a nuclear bomb drops we are all phucked.

It'll all be fine. Japan will deploy their gundams to neutralise any missiles fired from NK.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
It'll all be fine. Japan will deploy their gundams to neutralise any missiles fired from NK.

Yes
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by OddOneOut

hen

hen hen henhen

HENTAI GUNDAM STYLE!!!