28 19%
5 3%
58 40%
Voters: 145.
Page 1 of 2
Lol nah just kidding.

Not yet.

Maybe tomorrow.

But let's say they did, that the missile would be shot down by defensive methods and nobody got hurt and nothing was destroyed, and you were responsible for the human equation, which option would you choose and why?

Option 1: You do nothing. You show NK that their missile was shot down and that they could not hurt anyone. Maybe have the UN wave their finger, China say NK is a naughty child, and warn them not to do it again.

Option 2: They shot first, so that gives us the green light to attack Pyongyang. Throw all the fire power you have, raise hellfire because we can't risk them firing off a nuclear bomb. Do it quick and fast but tell NK citizens to run away if possible to avoid too many casualties.

Option 3: Drop a nuke on Pyongyang.

Option 4: Tell NK that they will be attacked. Try and get China involved, maybe Russia, to take care of refugees for some time. Tell NK they can still surrender before the "world" attacks them.

Option 5: Other, please specify.

Option 6: Reveal yourself as a monster from the prejurassic period and tell Kim Jong Un you'd need about three fiddy.
Cba with warn. Slap on the wrist.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Depends where it was aimed for, if it was clearly just a test then I would just condemn them via UN and yada yada.

If it was armed and intent on taking out a city or a ship, then I'd give a limited military response by attacking the launcher and whoever gets in the way of doing that. If they respond will full force, then God help them.
Am I the only one who looks at any of the North Korean soldiers on the tv and says, "I could totally kick every one of their asses!"?
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Am I the only one who looks at any of the North Korean soldiers on the tv and says, "I could totally kick every one of their asses!"?

They are like Hobbits without the large amount of feet hair.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

You probably could. But they say North Korean soldiers are trained to fight to the death. Remember last time America fought an Asian nation? That kinda sucked.
Quote by Philip_pepper
You probably could. But they say North Korean soldiers are trained to fight to the death. Remember last time America fought an Asian nation? That kinda sucked.

technological gap is so wide now, would be vastly different outcome, especially considering the number of allies we'd have go in with us
Going off of nothing but the title, that totally explains why my box of rice just got knocked off the counter.
nah north korea is like a wannabe tough guy little kid who thinks he can stand with the big boys, ancient soviet era technology was great back then but it's pretty inferior nowadays. poverty and eventual civil-war is gonna kill north korea sooner than the intervention of other nations imo.
My shitty gear:
Vox AD30VT-XL
Danelectro Fab Metal
Zoom 505 II
ESP Ltd MH-50
option 1, treat the dictator like the little boy he is!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
North Korea will cease to exist by the end of this week. Nuclear Holocaust
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Option 1: any other risks serious damage to South Korea, and the best way to deal with tyrants is to utterly humiliate them on the world stage. Retaliation would imply to him that he's a threat, and he's not; he's an ant that's found a lighter and he's trying to set fire to a swimming pool.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Pretty soon someone will get really pissed about NK and just wipe it out off the earth.
Quote by Todd Hart
Option 1: any other risks serious damage to South Korea, and the best way to deal with tyrants is to utterly humiliate them on the world stage. Retaliation would imply to him that he's a threat, and he's not; he's an ant that's found a lighter and he's trying to set fire to a swimming pool.

That.
Quote by Todd Hart

If he feels humiliated, would that not entice him more to use a nuke?
Quote by Philip_pepper
If he feels humiliated, would that not entice him more to use a nuke?

More nukes falling into the sea around North Korea isn't going to hurt me.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
More nukes falling into the sea around North Korea isn't going to hurt me.

But it's gonna suck for a lot of people. Gonna contaminate a lot of stuff. Yay cancers.
I'd have a nuke in the air before their missile landed.

Kim is a brat.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Philip_pepper
But it's gonna suck for a lot of people. Gonna contaminate a lot of stuff. Yay cancers.

the 500,000 missiles/shells that land in seoul in one hour will be the bigger concern
Quote by homeless-john
Hit Kim Jung Un on the nose with a rolled up newspaper then tell him to sit on the naughty step for about half an hour.

It might take an hour
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'd send in Gazza with his bucket of KFC and can of lager to have a word with Kimmy.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Option 5: drop a nuke on an American city, show North Korea that we don't **** around.
I think the US should place a bounty of a million dollars on Kim Yong Un's head and see how loyal his soldiers really are.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I think the US should place a bounty of a million dollars on Kim Yong Un's head and see how loyal his soldiers really are.

I imagine they're pretty loyal.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 2