So, i'm getting a custom made guitar built for me and all I need to be complete is a single coil pickup. Which is the best all round single coil pickup?

I have a Duncan SH-4 at bridge and a SH-2 at neck. The single coil is for between them.

Thanks in advance.
There's no 'best' pickup. Tell us the genres of music you play, your budget, and the amp and effects you use.
That all depends on the type of music you play and the sound characteristic you want out of the single coil. That being said, I recommend looking into Lace Sensors
I play Metal, Rock and Blues mainly. Versatility is what I'm looking for. I don't have a price limit. it's a prize for a competition I played in.
My amp is a Marshall MG100DFX.
The effects I use are Zoom G5 Guitar Effects & Amp Simulator.
Mainly switching from clean to distortion and overdrive.
i like the area 67 from dimarzio or maybe something like a texas special for something with more twang
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by rancidryan
i like the area 67 from dimarzio or maybe something like a texas special for something with more twang

I have Texas Specials in my Strat and they are amazing.

Check out Paul Gilberts new signature DiMarzio Injectors. I have the following configuration in my Ibby Fireman.

Neck: PG Injector
Middle: Area 67
Bridge: PG Injector

They sound incredible, really. If you want versatility, these are the single coils for you. I can nail almost any sound I desire with my Fireman. I've literally gone from playing along to "Sultans of Swing" to "Addicted to that Rush" before today, and these pickups nailed it all.
"Man, you can shred as much as you f**kin' want, but if you can't make my ass move, then f**k off!" - Dave Grohl.
I have a strat with seymour duncan sls-1 lipstick pickups i play just about everything with them from metal to blues as well. I like those personally.
Quote by Xero666
I have Texas Specials in my Strat and they are amazing.

Check out Paul Gilberts new signature DiMarzio Injectors. I have the following configuration in my Ibby Fireman.

Neck: PG Injector
Middle: Area 67
Bridge: PG Injector

They sound incredible, really. If you want versatility, these are the single coils for you. I can nail almost any sound I desire with my Fireman. I've literally gone from playing along to "Sultans of Swing" to "Addicted to that Rush" before today, and these pickups nailed it all.

funnily enough thats the guitar i have, i prefer the 67 over the injectors though i think
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.